Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    princ3 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2014, 11:20 AM
    Ink binder
    I'm looking for a natural gum or binder that can let through all the IR spectrum ?
    Please suggestions ?

Check out some similar questions!

How does a ink jet printer measure ink level [ 0 Answers ]

How does a ink jet printer know the ink level in the cartridge

I put new ink cartriges in my printer with the tape off and it tells me no ink [ 1 Answers ]

I have the HP Deskjet D2660 printer. The new cartrages are the correct ones. I peeled the tape off and inserted them correctly, but the no ink light keeps flashing and it won't print anything. The printer is on line, and when the printer sits idle for ten minutes or so the light goes out, but the...

Ink jet ink smudging [ 5 Answers ]

I'm not necessarily a beginner but I don't know quite where to stick this. Problem. I want to print a nice Thank You card for a someone who has helped me very much. My software & paper are no problem, but I notice that whenever I print something, if it gets the slightest bit wet, it runs. Is...

What is a Binder Agreement? [ 1 Answers ]

What are the legal ramifications of offering a policy through a binder agreement in terms of insurance contracts?

Money for binder for new home [ 2 Answers ]

I own my own home. I have found a new house . We intend to pay for the new house in full cash. However, we have the 1% to put down but not the additional 10% binder. My father was supposed to lend us the money till we sell our house and can pay him or anyone else back My resources have dried up....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.