Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shiny43 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2014, 10:40 PM
    Can I get rid of my greenish blonde hair with a champagne blonde
    I colred my hair from darkbrown to blonde with bleach then I put a ash blonde.. My hair turned greenish blonde.Can I use a champagne blonde to get the green to go away.. the green is very faint
    hockeygirl36 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2014, 05:15 AM
    Yes, I believe it will not show up xx
    clairemsmith Posts: 122, Reputation: 2

Jun 11, 2014, 09:37 PM
    No. Champagne blonde has a hint of gold. Gold mixed with green will not cancel the green. You need to go to the opposite side of the color wheel my dear. Opposite green on the wheel is red. You could try a neutral blond in semi or demi permanent and see if that helps. If not try a warmer blond which will have a tad more red in the base. I hope this helps dearie :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have bleach blonde hair what color of semi permanent warm golden blonde? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to go from bleached blond back to light brown, do I go to a warm golden blonde and then in that same day color it light brown

I recently had brown dye on my lighten blonde hair, how to I get the blonde back? [ 2 Answers ]

Prlease help. I have had my dark hair lightened for years, as blonde suits me better. However I wend to hairdresses last week and decided to have my roots lightened with bleach blonde hightlites instead tint. However, the salon put a lot of brown lowlites in too, which look alwful, how to I get...

How to tone down peroxide blonde hair back to natral ash blonde! [ 2 Answers ]

I have really short dyed peroxide blonde hair as a result of dying my hair from natural ash blonde to brown and hated it! So I decided to dye it to the peroxide blonde as I was told that would get totally rid of the brown (big mistake). My hair feels dead as a result of this! I have drayed a...

Getting rid of light blonde hair dye [ 2 Answers ]

I have naturally dark blonde hair, but last night I dyed it light blonde, although now I don't like it-its too yellowy ginger :( is there anyway of trying to get rid of it (its permenant) like washing with washing up liquid/dish soap? Or baking soda mixed with shampoo? I have been looking but can't...

View more questions Search