Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    j2237806 Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

May 30, 2014, 09:39 PM
    Any ideas on why I have this pain?
    Almost a week ago, I had sex. We used baby oil, & it got inside my vagina. My boyfriend & I had sex with the oil inside me, & it was burning that day like crazy. The burning did get better at night. Three days later when we tried, the pain when he penetrated me deep was unbearable. The pain is like I'm being pinched once he gets close to my cervix. I feel like I'm being destroyed. I never had this problem until the incident with the baby oil on Saturday. We tried it again 1 day later, & the pain was still there, but it was a bit less. I haven't tried again. I'm thinking about waiting until Monday. Any ideas on why I have this pain?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 31, 2014, 01:33 AM
    Reaction to to the baby oil. An infextioin. An STD all all very probable answers

and why need baby oil. when the women is ready there should be no need? if you were not ready, very possible he caused irritation

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any ideas? Spotting and back pain but no periods since December [ 0 Answers ]

I am 27 years old and have pretty much had a normal period. But recently the last period I have had was on Dec. 22. The last time I had sex was on Jan. 13... I did not have any symptoms that my cycle was coming on until this month and I was spotting brown blood for like 3 days then pink for 2. A...

Throbbing pain on floor of mouth accompanied by some pain on teeth directly on area? [ 0 Answers ]

Yesterday I began feeling some swelling with irritation like symptoms on floor of mouth, tonight its accom[anied by a throbbing sensation and pain with numbness like sensation on the teeth directly on gum by loor ofmouth area..

Pelvic Pain.. Any ideas are appreciated.. Please help... [ 0 Answers ]

I am a 25 year old female. I have been having pelvic pain for about 2 months now. I have been in the ER at least 10 times with no help. I have seen 2 GYNs and a gastroenterologist and a urologist. I have been diagnose with interstitial cystitis and IBS(4 years ago). My GYN has done aa pelvic exam...

Fourteen year old with allover back pain and coccyx pain from skiing fall [ 3 Answers ]

In February this year I went skiing for 2 weeks in waterville valley, New Hampshire, USA - a few days into the second week an inexperienced skiier like myself lost control and cut me up causing me to fall and I landed fiercely on a bit of ice which -just like when you fall on your bum or knock it-...

How do I treat bunion-related foot pain that is also creating severe back pain? [ 5 Answers ]

I began using orthotics some months back to relieve severe foot pain - the result of two toes that are not in alignment. I found some relief, but I've recently experienced sharp, stabbing pain in my lower back and upper thigh. I am trying to find the connection, but the doctors I've seen either...

View more questions Search