Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Yusf Posts: 198, Reputation: 3

May 30, 2014, 08:41 PM
    Bodybuilding help please!
    I am a beginner in muscle building. When I tried Exercising the biceps I fell pressure on fore arms only, not a bit on biceps. I am in worry now as I really need huge biceps. Please help.
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2014, 04:59 AM
    You should hire a professional trainer for a few sessions or work out with an athlete who can show you good form and suggest corrections. It can feel unnatural and awkward at first and may be hard for you to know if your form is off.

Also, it is very important to balance your work outs and not isolate one muscle. You should be doing whole body conditioning and a trainer or coach or Athlete. (Or school gym teacher) can help you make a schedule. Otherwise to just have big biceps with no shoulders or chest or back, abs, glutes or legs will make you out of proportion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Musicians who practice bodybuilding [ 3 Answers ]

I'd like to know if there's any website or article on the net about the musicians who practice bodybuilding. I'm talking about people like Henry Rollins, for example, or others heavy metal or rap musicians. Thanks

Bodybuilding at home [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everybody First of all I know there are a lot of bodybuilding topics out there but if you could give me some tips I would really appreciate it. I can't go to the gym because it takes up too much spare time and I usually spend a lot of time studying for college. My workout has always been...

Weight Lifting/bodybuilding / WILL THIS WORK ? [ 2 Answers ]

I am an average 40 yr old guy.. no big beer gut etc but I was never one of those guys when you take your shirt off women go "wow" either.. I am considering starting a weight lifting/bodybuilding program that I designed which is basically this.. I take the maximum weight I can SAFELY and PROPERLY...

Bodybuilding Suppliments [ 1 Answers ]

Which is better... Whey or Creating? I have been using Whey for about 2 months now but was wondering I should be using Creating instead for muscle growth and power during workouts.

View more questions Search