Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tanu16 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2014, 09:53 AM
    I have asylum and my green card is in process I am little worried about the interview
    I have asylum and my green card is in process I am little worried about the interview. And I also want to know due to some situation I have booked my flights ticket to the country I got asylum from but I didn't go and canceled my ticket 4 hrs before the flight.I am just worried that its going to effect me during the interview
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 30, 2014, 03:32 PM
    This is confusing.
    You have asylum but you haven't had your interview yet?
    You bought tickets TO the country that has caused you to seek asylum elsewhere? Or FROM?
    Where are you now?
    You don't even say what 2 countries are involved. Too much missing information, sorry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When do I can apply for my passport if I have green card through asylum? [ 1 Answers ]

I have got green card since 2011 sep but my asylum has been approved in 2010 July so my question was when do I can have citizenship with passport.

For green card interview [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone answer? If the husband doesn't want to go on first interview,what can I do?

Granted asylum 10 yrs ago- applied for green card last year- will it be backdated ? [ 4 Answers ]

I was granted asylum in 1998- I never applied for my green card till last year- I have intervieew to get my green card next month - do you think it will be backdated from the day I was granted asylum or the day I applied for green card- hence if I am backdated till 1998 I can apply for...

Getting a divorce before 1st interview of marriage based green card interview [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm living in america since 2003 decemeber, 1st I had a f1 then I transfer to h1b and now I'm on marriage based green card status, I'm getting a divorce to my wife and my interview 1st interview is due in a week ,what's going to happen to my status after that I have no criminal record no bad...

View more questions Search