Choosing parents
    How old do you have to be to choose what parent you live with
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 4, 2007, 06:43 PM
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 4, 2007, 07:23 PM
    Yep 18, before that you can testify in court to the judge to who you want to live with. If you are living with lets say your mom and you want to live with your dad, your dad will have to file with the court for custody and then you can testify, the judge does not have to do what you want, they base their choice on all sorts of things.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Choosing a lawyer [ 1 Answers ]

How do you know if you have a good lawyer or not... what different things should you look for or ask?

Choosing usa universities [ 3 Answers ]

Dear sir Please suggest me a university in the united states of america .I want to do phd in organic chemistry .I have planned to take GRE TOEFL . My academic percentage is 80% Please reply

Help in choosing between three fans [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all - new to the forum and have looked around a bit, but haven't found what I am looking for yet. My issue is this: I am getting a new condo that is very urban/loft in design, so I want to install fans to match stylistically. However, with 16 foot ceilings, I also want a fan that is functional...

Choosing a thermostat [ 4 Answers ]

I am looking to change my thermostat to a digital one. Propblem is, I don't know what to get. I don't know to get one for a heat pump, or central heat and air, If they both heat and cool with indoor and outdoor units, how do you know what I have? I have seen some thermostats for 2 stage systems,...

Choosing a router. [ 3 Answers ]

Can anybody recommend a good wired router for my home network? I have 3 PCs, 2 WIN XP SP2, 1 WIN 98SE. I also have a Speedstream 5100 DSL modem. I'm thinking maybe firewalled for extra security. So far I've put my eye on the Linksys BEFSX41. ANY suggestions are apreciated. Thank you!! :)

View more questions Search