Ask
    mindder69 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2014, 11:23 AM
    Can you get shingles that appear on your lower front of legs and feet
    Can shingles appear on the front of your lower front legs and feet as well
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 29, 2014, 11:23 AM
    You can get shingles anyplace on your body. They don't neccessarily appear at any one place or other.

May 29, 2014, 11:36 AM
    Very dry flakey skin on his front shinn's and now blisters on his shinn's
    My dad has very dry flakey skin on his front shinn's we used some sloughing cream on them and now blisters on his shin's and feet now and are very painful for him is it possablely be signs for shingles able that

May 29, 2014, 11:47 AM
    Blisters on the front of shins very painful
    my dad has these blisters on his front shins and are very painful to him
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 29, 2014, 12:07 PM
    You will need to get to a doctor for this. We cannot diagnose this over the internet and obviously, it is something that you can't cure yourself. So how long do you wait before your dad sees a doctor to help him?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 29, 2014, 01:16 PM
    See a DR. but shingles only happen on 1 side of the body. Sounds more like psoriasis.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Itchy feel swollen feet red dots all over legs [ 8 Answers ]

What is this? Should I be concerned my feet are swelling it hurts when I walk. I noticed it before a fitness class and there it got much worse.

My legs fall asleep and feet swell [ 2 Answers ]

When I sit in a chair, or cross my legs or sit Indian style, my legs start falling asleep quickly and I feel those uncomfortable pricklies throughout my whole legs. What could this be?

I need help identifying bumps on my son's feet and legs [ 7 Answers ]

My two young boys 2 and 4 just got back from their dad's house last Sunday. Quick background... he is unclean, does not put bug spray, does not wash hands, sheets, you get the picture. It stinks that I have to let them go, but I do. Anyway, since my divorce, my ex stopped paying health insurance...

Painful feet red marks on legs [ 1 Answers ]

I have had a painful, minor swelling on the top of my foot for 3 days. The pain has move up the front of my shin and is accompanied by a red mark, in a line up my shin. It is very painful to extend my foot.

Rash on lower legs [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have this rash on my lower legs for about a year (im now 15) and I don't know what to do. Its not a shaving rash as I've not shaved for about a month to be sure (my god they were hairy lol) and I have been to the doctors and they lotion she gave me hasn't worked. Its lots of red...

View more questions Search