Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Matekaran Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2014, 07:23 AM
    32inch led TV
    I am planning to buy a 32 inch led TV. I went to different stores to enquire. Based on reviews and features, I have narrowed my search to go for either Samsung or lg. I don't know which model should I go for. My requirements are : watch hd movies, clear picture, good viewing angles and eco friendly.

I liked the Lg 32lb5610 & 32 la6130.

And for Samsung, 32h 4100.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 29, 2014, 07:30 AM
    The Samsung isn't FULL HD so not worth looking at.
    The 32LA6130 is 3D as well as 1080.

So, out of the 2 LG's, do you really need 3D and what's the price difference ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White rodgers 50a50-241 led dead... no light on led, nothing works [ 0 Answers ]

Is led light supposed to stay on all the time? Mine comes on for 1 second and then goes off (blank) the transformer is powered up (27vac) but control panel and thermostat are dead. Led on controller is out, and thermostat display is blank. Do I have a bad controller? Is there any LED blink for...

My Lennox G40UH (X) Does Not Have Hot Air => 1st LED Flashes, 2nd LED Is On [ 3 Answers ]

Hello All Brothers, we really, really need your help. Our family live without heater almost a week. We both lost our jobs that is why we must wait until today. Here is the problem: Based on the diagnostic codes, 1st LED flashes, 2nd LED is On => Primary or secondary limit switches open. Here...

32inch polaroid TV has sound no picture. Just a black screen... [ 2 Answers ]

Left the house TV working fine(left on) came back had sound but no picture, black screen. Any ideas

I am a male and have 32inch you.k waist - what USA size waist is this? [ 4 Answers ]

Apperently if a man is a 32inch size in u.k JEANS then he is a 34size in american JEAN size. I want to buy some jeans online from an american site but I'm unsure. Because I think 32inch waist will be too tight (even though a 32inch waist fits me fine here in the u.k) so I don't know whether to...

Goodman GMH8 heating unit - LED Led flash 4 times [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have just recently bought a Goodman GMH81155CNAG gas heating furnace. I find the manual is very unhelpful as far as diagrams and explanatory. The problem that I am having is when I closed the doors for the furnace, the heat would stop and only the blower running. The LED would flash...

View more questions Search