Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jomana Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2014, 12:31 PM
    Is this a sign of pregnancy?
    Hello, I had irregular period before marriage, but after I got married it become worse. It won't come without taking a medication. This time was 59 days late. I was waiting until I go to the obgyn to give me a med, suddenly it came by itself only lighter than usual. Is it a sign of pregnancy? Please, I really need an answer. Thank you.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 28, 2014, 01:04 PM
    Hi jomana,

Some women will experience some light spotting or bleeding in early pregnancy. Often it is around the time that they would have expected a period. It's possible it could be due to pregnancy, but it is also possible that since your cycles are off, it is due to a change in hormones not associated with pregnancy.

You could try a pregnancy test, but since you were planning to go to the doctors anyway, you could just have them test there.
    jomana Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2014, 02:28 PM
    Thank you very much for replying that was very helpful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Misses periods for 3 months 2 negative home pregnancy tests and no sign of pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 26 yrs old and about 2 yrs ago i missed my period for the 1st time then it later started naturally after 6 months with heavy menses. 3- 4 months later it stopped again this time i was put on femilion for abt 4 months after completing the course it was normal for 2 months (dec 13, jan 14)...

Pregnancy sign! [ 4 Answers ]

My period was 3 days late. It started on 11/23/12. It's heavy with some clots. My period is always on time. Last LMP 10/25/12. I had unprotected sex 6 days after last LMP & 2 times the following weeks. I've been having abdominal pain, & nausea. Is this a pregnancy sign? I don't believe it is...

Is this sign of pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

I have white vaginal disharge from two days am I pregnant

Is this a sign of pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know if it is normal or not or if it is a sign of pregnancy but for the last for weeks every time my husband and I have sex and I have an orgsam we both feel it get warm if anyone knows anything about this please let me know thanks so much

View more questions Search