Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fancy lips Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2014, 02:11 PM
    About bio clear
    Hey I've been using bio clear for the past 6 months... Now when I put it on my skin reacts I have rash, and sores on my face... Its been good to me, I don't know what to do anymore... The complexion its fading away. Please help

Check out some similar questions!

Is bio clear any good for acne scars? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been suffering from ance scars for years and just decided to try a product. A friend told me about bio clear... would it help? Please advise

Is bio clear oil safe to use? [ 0 Answers ]

Helo I've been using coacoabutter cream for a verry long time now and am now serchng for a oil that I can mix my cream wth to brightning up my skincouler and to clear dark spotss pleass help?

Clear and smooth bio brightening lotion, does it bleach? [ 3 Answers ]

Clear and smooth boi brightening lotion, does it bleach?

Can I use Bio-Claire cream,Bio-Oil and Fair & White Exclusive soap at the same time? [ 0 Answers ]

I am wondering, if I can use Bio-Claire cream and pour some Bio Oil in it (to help prevent or reduce any stretch mark that may come), and use the Fair and White Exclusive soap(in the blue box) to shower with. Do you guys think that this will work for me? I`ve tried them on separate occasion, but...

Can I use Bio-Claire cream,Bio-Oil and Fair & White Exclusive soap at the same time? [ 0 Answers ]

I am wondering, if I can use Bio-Claire cream and pour some Bio Oil in it (to help prevent or reduce any stretch mark that may come), and use the Fair and White Exclusive soap(in the blue box) to shower with. Do you guys think that this will work for me? I`ve tried them on separate occasion, but...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.