Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prestongarno Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2014, 10:40 AM
    2 shots 30 hours ago. ETG clearance? Will I pass?
    Someone I know drank 2 shots Sunday at around noon and has to test from 5pm-7pm the next day. He drank tons of water, creatine and Vitamin B. He is slowing down now to stop the dilution. Will he pass a state-administered ETG probation test?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 27, 2014, 10:45 AM
    Why is it always someone they know and never themselves.

You need to not be so overly concerned about this "Friend"... they make their own decisions and will suffer the consequences for them. Nothing you can do will change that. Except helping them stay dry in the first place.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I pass a EtG test in 31 hours after 6 shots of Hennessy and a 16 ounce beer? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys I just gave urine and I am scared I might test positive for alcohol . Can someone give me feedback? I am 200 pound male and I don't really excerise but I did drink 4 bottles of water and pissed 4 times 6 hours before my test.

Will 2 shots of whiskey 58 hours ago show up in EtG? [ 4 Answers ]

I had a little less than 2 shots of whiskey 48 hours ago and test in 10 hours. So total hours surpassed from last drink would be 58 hours. Will I pass an EtG urine test? I am healthy 25 year old male 160 lbs and run 3 miles daily.

Can I pass an ETG test if I had 2 shots and a beer 56 hours prior to testing? [ 5 Answers ]

I drank 2 shots of Yeager and a beer on sat. night from 11:30 pm to 2:00 am. Then was tested tues. at 10 am. I'm 6'1 220 I drank 5 glasses of water with a few servings of Hawaiian punch (I think it had electrolytes in it) the day before and worked out. Would I have a chance to pass? Any helpful...

I had 2 beers 37 hours ago. Will I pass an EtG [ 6 Answers ]

I had 28 oz. Of beer on Sunday night at nine than went to bed at ten pm. Had the erg on Tuesday at 11:15. Will I pass the erg.

View more questions Search