Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bragabaron123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2014, 09:12 AM
    When I turn on hot water in kitchen it sputters. Kitchen only and hot water only
    When I turn on the hot water in the kitchen it sputters. This is in the kitchen only and the hot water only.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

May 29, 2014, 07:43 AM
    When you bleed the air out of the kitchen faucet does it return? Do you have a dishwasher? Any other details you can give? Back to you, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cold water tap in kitchen keeps screeching until I turn on hot water [ 0 Answers ]

Cold water tap in kitchen is sreeching, the only way to stop it is by running the hot?? When you flush the toilet it does it again. It has done it most of the night

Cold water coming out of hot water tap in bathroom but Really hot water in kitchen [ 7 Answers ]

Can anyone give me a reason as to why nearly completely cold water is coming out of my hot water tap in my bathroom but when I run the hot water tap in the kitchen the water is nearly boiling. The hot water and cold water taps are separate in the bathroom, where the kitchen has a handle which...

Kitchen knob will not turn the hot water off [ 1 Answers ]

In my kitchen I have a 2 knob faucet. I turned the knob last night to turn the hot water on. When I went to turn it off it wouldn't go off. While trying to get it turned off there was a loud pop. The water finally turned off but now we have to turn the knobs the opposite way they are suppose to...

Kitchen Faucet hot water won't turn on [ 3 Answers ]

I had to turn off the main water supply in the house. When I turn it back on the kitchen faucet hot water now has a slow stream of water coming on (cold water runs fine). All three bathrooms hot water runs just fine, it's just the kitchen faucet. It was working just fine before I turn it off. What...

The hot water won't turn off at my kitchen sink how do I fix this? [ 0 Answers ]

Cold water works fine. It's just the hot water that won't turn off

View more questions Search