Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jameslove53 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2014, 08:11 AM
    Is the re a repaclemant part for the tilt mechanism on a sunbrella?
    The cast tilt part on my sunbrella is broken. Do you sell a replacement part for my umbrella?

James Love
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 26, 2014, 08:33 AM
    We sell nothing here. Find the manufacturer of the umbrella and contact them. In most cases, it is cheaper to replace the umbrella.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Patio Umbrella Tilt Mechanism [ 3 Answers ]

The screw on the tilting mechanism of my Home Casual Pagoda Patio Umbrella came out. There is a spring and a cam that go inside. I cannot figure out how to reassemble the unit. Can anyone tell me?

How to repair tilt mechanism on patio umbrella? [ 0 Answers ]

My umbrella broke off right at the tilt mechanism. Where do I find another tilt mechanism? My poles are wood. The tilt mechanism is metal. Anyone have any ideas?

Where can I buy a Push Tilt Mechanism for Patio Umbrella [ 0 Answers ]

I need to buy JUST the push tilt mechanism for a patio umbrella - does anyone have any idea where I can buy these? Thanks so much!

Horizontal Venetian Blinds - tilt mechanism [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, the venetian blinds inadvertently were dropped and the mechanism came apart. Nothing was broken so I tried to put humpty-dumpty back together and the up and down mechanism works fine but I apparently install the mechanism that tilts the blinds incorrectly and would appreciate H-E-L-P. How do I...

Missing push button on patio umbrella tilt mechanism [ 1 Answers ]

The button on the tilt mechanism of my patio umbrella is missing. I am unable to contact the manufacturer. Does anyone carry tilt mechanism replacement parts? The umbrella is in great conition and it would be stupid to have to buy a new umbrella. Thanks,

View more questions Search