Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soonawan786 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2014, 06:59 PM
    A lift is filled with patients has a total mass of 2055 kg. As the lift begins to go
    Question. No: 1
    A lift is filled with patients has a total mass of 2055 kg. As the lift begins to go up, the acceleration is 0.75 m/s2. What is the tension in the rope that is lifting the lift? Validate your solution as well.
    Question. No: 2
    A man pushes a lawnmower with a force of 170 N at an angle of 37° down from the horizontal. The lawn is 12.0 m wide and requires 16 complete trips across and back. How much work does he do?

Question. No: 3
    A bus’s tire rotates at an initial angular speed of 20.5 rad/s. The driver accelerates, and after 4.5 s the tire’s angular speed is 29.0 rad/s. What is the tire’s average angular acceleration during the 4.5 s time interval?
    Question. No: 4
    An object’s momentum depends upon the object’s
    a) mass, speed and acceleration.
    b) mass, speed and direction of motion.
    c) speed and acceleration.
    d) velocity and direction of motion.
    e) mass and acceleration.
    Write the reason of your above selected choice as well.
    Question. No: 4
    You drive a nail horizontally into a wall, using a 0.52 kg hammerhead. If the hammerhead is moving horizontally at 4.5 m/s and in one blow drives the nail into the wall a distance of 2.9 cm, determine the average force acting on
    (a) the hammerhead
    (b) the nail
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

May 26, 2014, 07:20 AM
    Show us your attempt at solving these and we'l be glad to help where you get stuck. But you show some effort first.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 26, 2014, 01:22 PM
    Why are you taking Physics if you don't want to at least learn the basics. All of these areas are in your book. Give it a try and then get back with unanswered areas. It is against site rules to do your homework for you and you learn nothing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi lift [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I was wondering if it is possible to use a hi lift light blonde color on medium brown hair. I've bleached my hair before and I was told hi lift blonde such as Ion from sally beauty supply would work on my hair color,but I am kind of hesitant to use it unless I get some feedback.Any advice?

Can't lift over 10 lbs! [ 3 Answers ]

All right - I desperately need a job and I'm 6 months pregnant. I am not able to lift over 10 lbs due to a bicornuate uterus.. my doctor just doesn't want anything to happen to me. I have a very healthy pregnancy besides that though. Question being.. what kind of job could I do to make decent money...

How to do a Hi Lift Color [ 2 Answers ]

I'd like to lighten my light/medium brown hair using a hi-lift color. Loreal Hicolor seems good, but the only "ash" shade seems to be "sandstone," but it doesn't list the base on the box so I'm not sure. Anyone know of any good blonde hi-lift dyes that come in ash blonde? Please only respond if...

Should I lift weights? [ 8 Answers ]

Im 29 year old woman who is overweight. I've been doing cardio 4-5 times a week and have not really had any great results now. I lost 15 pounds in 3 months but I still look pretty much the same. I'm startting to give up since my results are minimal. I've heard that weight training gives the...

View more questions Search