Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 5, 2014, 02:42 AM
    It is her period starting.?

There is no way she can get pregnant, with her jeans on.

Look up sex on the internet, you need to learn more, before you take penis out of your pants again.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 5, 2014, 04:49 AM
    Come on guy, for as long as you have spent worrying about her being pregnant you should really have educated yourself on the facts of sex, Then you would not be worried and could have educated her so she wouldn't be worried. Lack of knowledge is no longer an excuse. The knowledge is out there.
    M1531 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2014, 05:24 AM
    Ya I need to educate myself a bit, but then why is there spots of brown blood after which there is nothing, this can't be her periods as her period blood is read with clots.
    Expert

Jun 5, 2014, 05:36 AM
    Yes it can be her period. You will have to wait and see. Why have you not sought this and other information out for yourself? Is it not available to you, or HER?

Jun 5, 2014, 05:38 AM
    Maybe it wasn't available to both of us..! Now I know what happens and how it happens.. If this is her period blood then why is it so brown..? She hasn't got a period in 2 months now
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 5, 2014, 06:10 AM
    For goodness sake, this has gone on long enough. She isn't pregnant. She can't get pregnant in the manner you have provided. Unless there is more that happened that you haven't told us, it is impossible for her to be pregnant.

Stress can can cause late or missed periods. Since neither of you will stop stressing about this, it's not surprising she is going through this.
    Expert

Jun 5, 2014, 06:31 AM
    If she is pregnant you are not the father unless you have had intercourse with her, in which case she is playing on your ignorance. So have you had intercourse with her at all and why has she not tested to find out? Is this the first incidence or have their been many others like this before you don't want to admit too?

What country are you in that you cannot find information and answers that are AVAILABLE on the same computer you have accessed this site on? Come on guy, seems you both would be looking this stuff up if you were that inexperienced in the way your bodies work, even if you are afraid to ask an actual older person. I get you want your activities in this area secret, but if you are so ashamed then you should not engage in activity you know NOTHING about, but we are strangers and I suspect this is scary to you because you have been doing more than you have revealed to point and have for a long time.

So point blank is this your first incident of intimacy with this female or just the most RECENT one? Lets start dealing with facts instead of your lack of knowledge and that requires some honesty here if you really want some HELP!

Jun 5, 2014, 07:12 AM
    This is certainly the first time I have experienced this..! She is going to take a test by early next week..! No we haven't had any intercourse and we both are virgins..! Also I have not met her since that day..!
    Expert

Jun 5, 2014, 07:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by M1531 View Post
    This is certainly the first time I have experienced this..! She is going to take a test by early next week..! No we haven't had any intercourse and we both are virgins..! Also I have not met her since that day..!
    I'm sorry, but this is going to sound quite rude, but if you didn't have sex with her, and you didn't put your penis into her vagina, then she can't be pregnant. How many times do we have to tell you this before it actually sinks in?

Look, dude, I deliver babies for a living. That is my profession. I know how it happens and how it doesn't happen. You can trust me. If you want her to have a period you have to STOP stressing over this.

However, if she does test to be positive for pregnancy, you can be assured she is not a virgin and it is not your baby.
    Expert

Jun 5, 2014, 07:51 AM
    Then I suggest you stay cool and calm and educate yourself and her before you meet again. Then you don't have to stress about normal human functions, or make life changing mistakes because of lack of knowledge or experience.

GOOGLE is your friend!! Or a trusted UNDERSTANDING experienced male... OR female! No need to trip. First experiences are often stressful.
    Expert

Jun 5, 2014, 07:56 AM
    Peopllee..! Helppp..! There is some brown blood on her panty..! What can it be..? She's scared alottt..!
    It's called a period. Really?

Since you can't seem to trust us it is time you take her to a doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search