Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xxsarahannxx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2014, 02:34 PM
    Why do I keep bleeding? I'm on the pill called Camila and I keep bleeding?
    I'm 19 years old and I'm on the pill Camila and have been on it now for 3 months, first I was on the IUD called the paragaurd. Now, my concern is that I keep bleeding, it stops for 2 days and I keep getting it back, even when I have sex. Should I be concerned? This doesn't hurt me in anyway and I did about a month ago got my appendix removed because of pains and I had a cyst on my ovary. What could this be? I'm scared.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 24, 2014, 06:32 PM
    It is possible that your body is just adjusting still. Some women will have irregular bleeding at first, some will even have it continue as long as they are taking the pill. If it continues, and only you can decide how long is too long, you may consider a different pill to try. Certainly wouldn't hurt to talk to your gyne about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Yaz Pill- bleeding! [ 13 Answers ]

Hello, Ive been on Yaz birth control since April 27, 2008 (few weeks ago).. this would be my 3rd week on this pill.. everything is going well with this pill-the only major side effect that I have been getting is some bleeding even after I finished my period which was two weeks ago.. the bleeding...

I am 21 never been on the pill. But for the last 2 months I have been bleeding for 3 [ 1 Answers ]

I am 21 never been on the pill. But for the last 2 months I have been bleeding for 3 weeks the first 2 weeks are not heavy but not light eather. And now I'm having back pain and stomach pain but not like cramps and my nipples anr very itchy am I OK

Bleeding but on the pill [ 3 Answers ]

I'm currently experiencing bleeding but I'm on the pill and have been for about a year now... I haven't missed and tablets at all so I'm concerned because this is like bleeding; almost period bleeding this isn't this spotting I keep hearing about... what do I do? How can I make it stop? Help?

Abnormal bleeding on the pill [ 1 Answers ]

I started the pill about a month ago, or just over, I took 21 and then was about to have a 7 day break, I missed the pill for one day, and then because I was going away I decided to continue to miss my period. Unluckily despite missing just one pill I came on my period 2 days later (last wednesday)...

View more questions Search