Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bumplady4ever Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2014, 05:39 PM
    Bump on lip
    I performed oral sex on my girlfriend and now I have little bumps on my lip. What could that be? An std or an allergic reaction from her soap?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 23, 2014, 05:49 PM
    Could be either. How long have you had the bump? Sounds like herpes. But we can't diagnose online.

If you're concerned about this, see your doctor for a diagnosis.

Good luck.

May 24, 2014, 09:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    Could be either. How long have you had the bump? Sounds like herpes. But we can't diagnose online.

If you're concerned about this, see your doctor for a diagnosis.

Good luck.
    It happens every time I perform oral sex on her and it stays a few days. She doesn't have herpes but it only happens then.

May 26, 2014, 02:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bumplady4ever View Post
    It happens every time I perform oral sex on her and it stays a few days. She doesn't have herpes but it only happens then.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is this white bump on bottom lip? [ 1 Answers ]

Noticed this after I ripped off dead skin on my right side of my lip. A hour later it got swollen with a white bump. It is kind of nunb. Please help not sure what this is.

Red bump on vagina inner lip one on outter lip [ 2 Answers ]

First I had a bump that showed up on the inner side of my left vagina lip I soaked in hot bath tried to POP it it didn't POP but left it alone 2 days later it went away. About a week later same kind of bump popped up on the outer part of lip it is raised , red , and swollen it is painful , I tried...

Bump and itchiness on lip of vagina [ 1 Answers ]

I have a small hard lump in the skin of my outer left lip... Cannot see it just can feel it. I have been having extreme itchiness on my left side of vagina for awhile and it is very dry and flaky . Where the bump is now is where I have mostly been itchy... Please help me find out what this is

I have a bump on my vagina lip and want to know what it is! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a pea sized bump on my vagina lip on the crease right before the inside of the lip and I'm not sure what it is! It is small and red its not an open sore or anything like that its almost like a pimple without a head on it and it hurts when I touch it? I'm scared and my doctor can't get me in...

Why and what is this white bump inside my lip [ 1 Answers ]

I am 13 years old and I have a white bump on my lip. By accident I bit it off while I was eating a cookie. But it still came back. I can pop it (it still comes back)please help

View more questions Search