Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Meteors Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2014, 12:10 PM
    Any free emails that I can use to look for jobs?
    What other free email service providers are there on the Intenet beside these that I have tried and strike out?

Gmail- I only need the email service and do not want my web activity tracked from the search history

Outlook- my preferred userid is taken :(

AOL- Not reliable. Sometimes mails go missing

Yahoo- it has been crap since the new layout was rolled out

Zoho- too slow and unresponsive

Mail.com- cannot remember sign in

In.com- was very promising but couldn't create an account

ICloud- too complicated and link to stuff from my phone

Care2.com- service not available anymore
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 22, 2014, 12:12 PM
    Hate to tell you but ALL frre email providers scan the emails and sell the data... thats how they make money off a free service... otherwise they would be losing huge amounts and stop offering it.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 22, 2014, 01:05 PM
    Why don't you walk on down to your local government employment office and use their computer job bank. We have outlets in Ontario, Canada that work quite well for job searches and guess what, it is completely private.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jobs for felons free help [ 1 Answers ]

I have a friend who is recently out of jail. It cost him a felony record. Nothing violent, he simply fell in with the wrong people who then burned him to save themselves. He is basically a good guy and a hard worker. He lives in the Huntington Beach area of Orange County California. Do you know of...

Why do the government hold the good jobs in jail for free labor [ 1 Answers ]

In jail NYS they have factorys in the back, they make furniture,shoes,trailors,stop signs,beds,office furniture,soap,highway signs,school desk, all the furniture in every court house in America... you can only get the job if you go to jail,None of those jobs are in the free world. In the paper in...

Need to know free net jobs [ 2 Answers ]

I need to work at part time jobs at home, please give further details to chose free net jobs.

Free Typing Jobs [ 5 Answers ]

Hi. I need a at home typist job, where I don't have to pay before I get the job. But pay for it after I relieved my first check. Is there any job like this available for me.

View more questions Search