smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 27, 2014, 05:50 AM
    I don't have those tendencies...
    Uber Member

May 27, 2014, 05:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    Here we go again, the refusal to answer by playing childish games.
    Do you own a mirror? Time to get one and look in it.
    mogrann Posts: 860, Reputation: 193
    Dogs Expert

May 27, 2014, 06:58 PM
    If you don't want people to judge Americans based on a few people than don't do the same to Muslems and Canadians.
    I am insulted you think I follow mainstream news and think you know what I stand for. You have no clue. In fact I am one of the people that are probably on a watch list somewhere due to my beliefs and what I fight for. DO NOT JUDGE OTHERS AS IT MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE AN @SS.
    Also judging people based on race, color, religion, lack of religion, piercings, tats, etc mean you may miss out on some very good friends in this life. How about you look at people as individuals and see what their character, their morals are.
    I am really tired of the worlds racism and prejudice. By society standards I am only a fat ugly person (judgemental people) but there is more to me than that. I am an animal activist, a fundraiser, donator to help out the homeless, political activist, etc.
    Uber Member

May 27, 2014, 07:16 PM
    I have my reasons... very valid ones that nobody on this earth can make amends for.

I almost died in the Pentagon the morning of 9/11, Was a miricle I got out right before it happened, people I worked with all that night weren't so fortunate, their names are on the memorial. I spent months with others in my office dealing with the damage in Manhattan following that getting communications back up. Its well know who all did it, and what religion they were, I also vividly remember the cheers in the streets in Muslim nations that day...particularly one snaggle toothed Palestinian woman in the Gaza Strip. If she did that in front of me....I would have choked her to death with my own two hands.

There isn't bias here... just pure unadulterated facts precious few people were ever exposed to... I also was deeply involved in the Desert Shield and Desert Storm... more than I can say yet because its not been 25 years. 99% of what I saw never got released in any way shape or form...mainstream news or otherwise. You really didn't see the uneditied pictures and video of what they did in the name of their religion over there.....or here for that matter on either of those, nor did most people.

Now if you read my posts you would know there were some who have earned my trust,that I consider friends.....but I have every reason to be distrustful of the rest until given a reason to believe otherwise. What really happened in Benghazi Libya to our Embassador (something quickly covered up by the mainstream media) is proof of why distrust is a good rule of thumb.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

May 27, 2014, 08:17 PM
    You are right smoothy most of them give into their base instincts because they are not taught otherwise, but how can you be when your education consists of endlessly repeating a few pages of an ancient book, in any other society that is called brainwashing and it is a technique that has been used in other than religious situations.

However the bleeding hearts are not going to agree that something that is inherently evil should be destroyed for the good of all,they cling to the idea that evil is in the eye of the beholder
    Dogs Expert

May 28, 2014, 05:53 AM
    Ironic thing is if they had posted how horrible this decision was and the sentence did not fit the crime and left the prejudice and judging all Muslims based on a few, I would have agreed with them. I will say I see decisions by judges world wide I think are not right and make no sense.
    Case in point in the US, Texas I think, a man just got away with drugging his wife over 3 years and assaulting her sexually. I can not remember the exact charge but he confessed to it in court. The wife found out when she seen videos or pictures on his cell of the acts. He got house arrest no jail time.
    Now I am not going around saying how horrible Texans are because he is one person and does not represent all Texans. I look at him and base my thoughts on him based on his character, morals etc.
    PLease stop judging all Canadians based on a few. IF you don't like me fine don't like me but don't judge based on where I live. Which if you think about it, it is strange. Where a person lays their head dictates their morals and character.
    Dogs Expert

May 28, 2014, 06:04 AM
    Sorry I have to correct myself I made a mistake. It was Indianna. The charges were :
    Six felony charges of rape and deviate conduct that normally carry prison terms of six to 20 years apiece. He was given this sentence by a judge.

Indiana judge assailed for light sentence in husband-wife rape case - Los Angeles Times
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 28, 2014, 06:51 AM
    Your point is well taken Mogrann, you can find judicial stupidity anywhere you look.
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Jun 2, 2014, 07:10 PM
    The justice system is a farce in Quebec, some doctor named Guy Turcotte murdered his children and was then declared not criminally responsible and set free, but I think it was appealed and he may face justice, hope he goes to jail for life.
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2014, 09:38 PM
    How do you set free a maniac, surely such people are taken into care
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2014, 04:20 AM
    then declared not criminally responsible and set free
    "He spent 46 months in psychiatric care before being deemed fit for release from a mental institution. Turcotte, meanwhile, remains behind bars."
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2014, 04:59 AM
    got away with murder
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2014, 05:04 AM
    He's still in jail.
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2014, 05:06 AM
    then is debate is pointless

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dating Laws in Quebec, Canada [ 8 Answers ]

I am fourteen years old and I have a guy friend who is going to be twenty-two the end of this month. We have been best friends since I was nine and he was sixteen. I have already entered the dating world when I was twelve, but never with a guy seven years older than me. We have already kissed...

Theft under 5000 first offence Canada, Quebec [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I recently stole $2000 in a series of 3months from my work the loss prevention officer finally stopped me. I'm getting charged for theft under 5000. I've checked around a whole bunch of sites and got most of the info I needed. What I need to know is that in canada how much time in prison would I...

Regarding Car Registration and Car Insurance (Quebec, Canada)- Urgent [ 1 Answers ]

We live in Quebec, Canada. Is it possible for a senior citizen, who had her 23 yr. old car picked up for scrap, and is no longer with a license, still able to have another car (new) registered to her name, but have another family member be the main driver of the automobile? My 83 yr.old Mother had...

Expropriation Law in Montreal Quebec Canada [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering what measures I can take against an Expropriation by the city, in this case St-Bruno de Montarville. Thank you

Anyone from Quebec, Canada? [ 8 Answers ]

So I wanted an answer from someone who knows for sure what the legal age to drink in Quebec is. I heard that it is still 18, but I am aware that some have changed the age to 19 Please let me know. Thanks.

View more questions Search