Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DarzTK Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2014, 05:54 PM
    Deactivated Facebook page (A Fake Page)
    Hi there, I want to know how to find out how to activate a deactivated page?

Scenario= I have been accused of setting up a fake page, and I'm curious of how to catch this creep as a personal photo was sent out to others?
    Can you guide me on what I can do?

I don't really care but its scary to know that there's someone that does such things?
    HELPME
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 21, 2014, 06:04 PM
    This happened recently to a friend of mine who happens to be a bestselling author. She reported it to FB, and the page was removed (and maybe the creep stomped on). FB can fill you in on details maybe. My friend had heard of similar stories, so apparently you aren't the first.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Facebook Page [ 0 Answers ]

How do you get rid of friends.. These are people I do not know. Plus tons of unwanted ad. I know about the privacy setting. Tool. But that didn't help. Even with filters applied. .

Error on page. Facebook [ 11 Answers ]

I have recently signed up for face book and had no problems adding friends and sending messages until yesterday... I can log in and see my homepage, profile and others profiles but not able to send messages or use applications because it says a bottom left hand side error on page or done with...

Fake Facebook page or my space [ 7 Answers ]

Supposing somebody creates a fake my space or Facebook page?

Facebook page (not group). [ 7 Answers ]

Note that National Geographic's Facebook page images link directly to nationalgeographic.com. National Geographic | Facebook How do they do that? I've not found it in the help section...

View more questions Search