Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chrissysue2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2005, 08:14 AM
    Crazy ex-boyfriend
    I'm 6 mo. Pregnant & being sued by my ex-boyfriend for paternity, custody, & to remand me to the state of Ind. I live here all by myself & I wanted to move home to Illinois. I'm not even sure he's the father. He's got enough money to basically get whatever he wants. I'm losing my mind. What type of a chance does he have to get full custody of my child. Honestly he's so controlling I don't want him even around my child if he's proven to be the father much less having custody of her.
    avilla1314 Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Oct 2, 2007, 03:18 AM
    Sorry, but my opinion, is that you should know who the father of your child your carrying is! You should also consider the fact that he may just be more stable than you and be more fit financially than you are.Just an opinion though. Good luck!:rolleyes:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please help, I'm going crazy! [ 3 Answers ]

I don't remember a lot so there is prob no hope in me finding the answer! It was a cartoon I use to watch when I was a kid... I think it was a movie perhaps.. either way it was an animation. I grew up mid 80s to 90s seeing it so it would be from around that time, maybe a little earlier even. ...

Is this crazy or what? [ 5 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend for a year and a half. In the beginning when we got in a fight and I told him we should break up he would say things like, he didn't care if I want to leave then leave, no girl is that important that he's going to beg her to stay... not even his mother. Now whenever we...

They Think I am crazy! [ 3 Answers ]

Everyone I ask thinks I am nuts. I remember a movie called don't be afraid of the dark, maybe from the 70's-or even earlier. About these little deamons who try to drag people to the death down a fireplace that was once briked up. Is this a movie?:eek:

Help! Going crazy! [ 56 Answers ]

undefined Hi. I need someone to talk to because I feel like I'm going crazy! My boyfriend broke up with me 2 days ago and all I want to do is just curl up in a ball and sleep. My eyes are so sore and red from crying that I can't even touch them to wipe my tears away anymore. Anyway, we were...

View more questions Search