Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaykay1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2014, 10:30 PM
    Does that means I have a oral cancer ?
    If I have a crack teeth does that means I have a oral cancer ?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

May 21, 2014, 04:03 AM
    It doesn't mean that but it is not hard to check. It is something easily done in a dentist office. The test uses light and only takes minutes.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 21, 2014, 04:54 AM
    How can you make the leap from a cracked tooth to Cancer anyway? How about starting with a trip to the dentist. Sure anything is possible... but none of them can be diagnosed online.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If I have genital warts, and my boyfriend gave me oral, can he get oral cancer? [ 3 Answers ]

I have genital warts but I got them removed, and if my boyfriend gives me oral sex, could he get oral cancer? I've heard that genital warts do not cause cancer.

I'm a homeowner with a tenant oral agreement what's my right to end the oral agreeme [ 3 Answers ]

I am a homeowner who shares 1 room to my sister for 5 months.and pay me $500.00 all bills paid. Oral agreement. However she became irrational and violent to the point of threatening to kill my family. I have the case no.of the incident. She is in the process of moving but we changed the lock. I'm...

How would anyone change their identity by their own means or by professional means? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi fellow users I am conducting research on this matter to aid myself look for a loved one who has not been seen for six years. I suspect that my friend has changed their identity and I need to understand how this can be done.

Motion on visitation -oral or non oral argument? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in New Jersey and plan to represent myself in a motion to increase visitation to allow for a midweek overnight. I'm completing the forms to do this myself and it asks if I would want a oral argument or non-oral argument in front of the judge. I would preferably want a non-oral as I think my...

Oral sex and what that means [ 11 Answers ]

If I guy spends all his time pleasuring you and even goes down on you for about an hour just because he wants you to orgasm and expects nothing in return does that mean he likes you?

View more questions Search