Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nlpoorna321 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2014, 12:57 PM
    Read a text and extract data and display it in JTables
    Sir,

My problem is to read a text file which contains lines of text data{e.g: #1115=CLOSED_SHELL(",(#166,#208,#250.....#1114));} . I need to break it and #numbers in braces are assigned to string array and they should cal by one by one. similarly next level on calling #166 same operation should perform{#166=ADVANCED_FACE(",(#165),#129, F.);} like this 8 levels were there, finally at each level the Calling number should display in JTable. Please help me get out of this problem. Please give me code for at least the given two levels. The given pattern for each level is static. Please use pattern matcher and start it with searching the input text file with string CLOSED_SHELL.
    Waiting for response.

Thank you.

Check out some similar questions!

Your task is to display on screen the 'N' symbol given two data: the length and the c [ 0 Answers ]

Your task is to display on screen the 'N' symbol given two data: the length and the character symbol to use to draw the symbol. If the input of the user is less than 3, print "Erros: Length must be greater than 2" and ask again the user to input a valid length. This program repeats unless the...

(Microsoft Excel) - Need to extract a specific number from text string [ 2 Answers ]

For example, cell K1 looks like this Z. Thornton(90), J. Bornstein(90), A. Jazic(65), C. Talley(90), Y. Cuesta(90), S. Kljestan(90), P. Nagamura(90), M. Lahoud(90), J. Braun(90), J. Padilla(46), Maicon Santos(60) I want a formula that will give me the number to the right of a name if the cell...

Display data in next jsp page [ 1 Answers ]

I want to display a set of data in a jsp page . On one jsp page , I select one date This date is present in a form, and it is passed onto a servlet file from where, a database query is accessed This query compares the date entered by user, and that date present in a database table Then, selects...

Text does not display in readable format [ 2 Answers ]

when trying to access news items from a website by clicking on a title, I get a display of what looks to me like some extended ASCII code: ...

Display text vertically and not horizontally in 1 cell (Excel) [ 2 Answers ]

How would you display a line of text to show vertically after each text in one cell? For example: Total Activity Cost And not Total Activity Cost (in one cell)? Thank you in advance.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.