Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pooh007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2014, 10:18 PM
    Fiancee's request for cyber show
    My would be fiancée and I live in different cities, we used to initially video chat.He doesn't talk much ,so used to listen to me.Then we connected emotionally and since I am from India, we involved out families and now we are getting engaged... Now he started sexual talk and request to see my B***s on video and started masturbating .I was not comfortable initially ,but quite like to pose for him now.I am not a bimboish sort, so wanted to know if this is normal or something unsual. He says since we are committed now we should be free with each other.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

May 19, 2014, 01:45 AM
    Wanting to become more intimate is good. Becoming "free with each other" over the internet is risky. You might consider answering his concerns that you want to be more intimate with him but not with Google.
    Precious7 Posts: 333, Reputation: 61

May 19, 2014, 11:43 AM
    Hello, I agree with Castsmine above, its risky on the computer now a days. And if he is your "would be" I am sure he will understand. However,
    To make him know that you understand him, you still have a option to be intimate via 'Phone', You can share everything, you can talk romantic, You can do all sexual talk as you have mentioned. But it would be good that you don't take risk by doing it by vedio... nope! BTW I am Indian too. :)
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 19, 2014, 11:49 AM
    Video streams can be captured... meaning recorded in their original quality. And could show up on the internet as a result if he was that type person or his computer was hacked after he did it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will the court approve a request for an emergency hearing to show cause of a change [ 1 Answers ]

Every summer my husbands ex stirs up trouble. She spends all year refusing to communicate and agree to a visitation switch but as usual, when she wants something, she turns on the communication flood gates making her demands. In fact, both in March and in may we were invited on mission trips to...

What was the late 90'show about the kids who go through cyber space to fight viruses? [ 2 Answers ]

What was the name of the children's TV show that involved a group of teenagers who can travel through the computer in order to fight viruses. Played in the late 90's through early 2000's.

Cyber law [ 1 Answers ]

Hi this is Ivor D'souza, a resident of Goregaon Mumbai I would like to know details of cyber law in india. Someone is really trying to spoil my reputation on the net and I want to see him behind bars Ivor D'souza, a resident of Goregaon, Mumbai

View more questions Search