Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sonic3431 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2014, 09:22 AM
    Can sonic devices cause health problems?
    RE: A raccoon sonic device repellent that emits a tone for 5 sec every 30 seconds all night long. Can this cause a health problem. When you hear it all night long it causes you to lose sleep... you anticipate the next tone.. all night long. Reminds me of a drop of water falling on you head all night long. Torture?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 18, 2014, 09:34 AM
    I believe most electronic critter repellants have a silent mode, or volume control to them.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 18, 2014, 05:25 PM
    Most of those items have been proven in effective. Disconnect for a good nights sleep.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Health Problems [ 1 Answers ]

My friend is suffering from stress and depression ,she is also suffering from migraine and sleeplessness from last 3-4 year ,doctors are keeping experimenting on him by changing medicine strange thing is that her all reports are normal including mri report, She is taking sleeping pills to...

Health problems [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am 26yrs old & I am sexually active with my partner. I live in remote country and have a poor health system. I have had irregurlar periods before but now I have not had my period since OCT-NOV last yr2010. I have had a blood test & ruled out pregnancy.I have gained weight rapidly over the last...

Health problems? [ 6 Answers ]

I started a rather intensive exercise regime since last December and limited my diet to consist of low carchoydrate content hoping to lose some weight. I consumed mainly fruits and have a tendency to consume large volumes of snacks and chocolates excessively.Yes, I have managed to lose some weight....

View more questions Search