Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laxmasta900 Posts: 103, Reputation: 10

Apr 4, 2007, 02:10 PM
    I forgot my myspace pass but I csnt get it e-mailed either because my e -mail changed
    I can't remember my myspace password, and me e-mail has changed, so what can I do to get my pass back? Someone help me
    B-Luv Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2007, 02:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by laxmasta900
    i can't remember my myspace password, and me e-mail has changed, so what can i do to get my pass back? some1 help me
    Umm ask tom the guy who mad the whole thing how you can get your pass? Maybe that's a smart thing to do?
    Lord_Darkclaw Posts: 295, Reputation: 38

Apr 4, 2007, 03:07 PM
    Go into Tools > Options > Passwords > Show Passwords.
    You'll probably find that it is still there... that's if you clicked "remember me" on MySpace.

Apr 4, 2007, 04:22 PM
    I don't know what your talking about lord_darkclaw
    Sodium Posts: 250, Reputation: 6

Apr 4, 2007, 04:24 PM
    Why don't you just make a new account ?

Apr 4, 2007, 04:26 PM
    Because I have tons of friends, and if I do, what am I going to put my name as?
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2007, 05:04 PM
    Myspace will email your password to the email address you gave it if you click forgot my password, even if you don't use that email address it should still exist

Apr 5, 2007, 02:15 AM
    Hmm.. I guess Internet Explorer has changed a bit! I use Firefox so I haven't used IE7 much. Internet Explorer 6 made it fairly easy to find your stored passwords but IE7 has them in three different locations.

Try this site: http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/interne..._password.html

Any "autocomplete" passwords will be stored on IE7 somewhere, and this utility should reveal them. Check that it is safe to use before you download it; I think it's legitimate but always do a quick search on Google just in case.

Apr 6, 2007, 08:21 AM
    Here's another idea: If your profile is set to "public" you can still view it, giving you access to the MySpace addresses of your friends. Set up a new account and get them to add you again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Help me to pass the road test [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, This is my first time to writing someplace to get help. The problem I am having May be is not a big issue in your eyes, but please help me. I am trying to get A driving license. as millions of people are driving. I feel so embarrassed as I still don't have my license so I can drive freely...

Do enzymes pass ? [ 18 Answers ]

I was at the health food store today and saw a bottle of "systemic enzymes" The enzyme is Nattokinase does anyone here know if this passes trough your intestines to get into your blood stream. If I remember my biology enzymes do not pass trough your intestines Does this one pass into your blood?

How much time should pass when. [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I sold our first home 3 years ago to a couple who are now claiming that there is faulty wiring in the basement. They refused an inspection when we closed, and now 3 years later say they want us to pay for the new wiring or they are going to take us to court. Can they legally do...

W2 has not been mailed [ 2 Answers ]

Hello All, I worked for a company over the summer that has not yet sent out my W-2 for last year. Can they be fined for failing to send out this document or imposed with any sort of penalty? I worked there about 4 months and probably made around $12,000. Thanks in advance!

Pass word [ 7 Answers ]

Hello Experts, I want to make a password for my PC, to prevent anyone use the computer during I'm not exciting,so can anyone help on this. Thanks

View more questions Search