Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kakau77 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2014, 09:01 PM
    Small claim
    Hi ,

I had a car accident in 2010.
    I went to Physiotherapy about 4 months and they told that everything is covered by the insurance company.

In 2014 they sued me saying that the insurance company didn't pay all the money to them and I own them money.

Can they sue me after almost 4 years. I know tha there is a time limitation of 2 years.

Thank you
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 18, 2014, 04:45 AM
    Any question on law needs to include your general locale as laws vary by area. What makes you think the SOL is 2 years? The SOL may vary by the type of debt.

If the insurance didn't pay the claim, you may have to sue the insurer if it was a valid claim. Was it your insurer or the other party's.
    kakau77 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2014, 07:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    Any question on law needs to include your general locale as laws vary by area. What makes you think the SOL is 2 years? The SOL may vary by the type of debt.

If the insurance didn't pay the claim, you may have to sue the insurer if it was a valid claim. Was it your insurer or the other party's.

I live in Ontario, Canada
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 19, 2014, 03:41 AM
    When we ask questions please provide all the answers so we can help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small claim question [ 1 Answers ]

I received money from my aunt to pay vet bills and my aunt said to pay back when I could. My aunt and mom got into a fight over an animal incident between our two dogs and my aunt said to me that I must pay back now (the enitre moneys). I thought she was just angry over the situation so let some...

Small claim/contra claim [ 2 Answers ]

Dear Sirs, My name is Andrey. I would like to ask for your opinion on the situation I faced. Two month ago I was contacted by the company that wanted me to translate the documents from Russian into English (I am certified translator/interpreter. I registered at online translator database;...

Small claim [ 1 Answers ]

The collection agency trying to sue me for my debts, I filled out the defense form and we had a settlement date which I attended. We did not settle the case and now within 30 days one of the parties has to apply for a trial. I was wondering should I apply but I am a defended or I have to wait for...

Small claim Buffalo, NY [ 3 Answers ]

May I post a claim for refund of a security deposit online? Are claim forms available for download? :confused:

View more questions Search