Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paenright Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2014, 11:19 AM
    Need Old Statements from Schwab going back to 2001-2013
    I'm trying to obtaining old monthly statements for an estate account and all records were lost from a move. I'm only able to get 10 years of statements. I need all the records of what was credited and debited in this account for accounting purposes. How long does a financial institution keep records in their microfiche. Please help am all stressed out.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 17, 2014, 11:37 AM
    I believe they are only required to keep records for 7 years. But why are you asking us and not them? Also why do you assume they have records on fiche? That's old technology.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 17, 2014, 01:03 PM
    In Canada, they are only required to keep six years back; and yes, fiche??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I refused a random back in 2009 and now in 2013 another one is showing up in records, [ 2 Answers ]

I refused a disa random drug test back in 2009 and another one is showing up on my record for 2013, what has to be done in order to get those cleared. I already spoke to someone and am suppose to get a call back with more information. Can I get more information here meanwhile?

2001 honda accord lx 2.3 5 speed, dies randomly coming to a stop starts right back up [ 3 Answers ]

short question 2001 Honda Accord LX 2.3, 5 speed 200k plus miles. The engine randomly dies as it comes up to a stop, no engine light, no warring, starts right back up usually every few times there might be a sight extended cranking. New recent problems SRS light came on, push button hvac controls...

I just had a baby on may 13 2013 and I got my depo shot June 24 2013 [ 1 Answers ]

I have been bleeding for 3 weeks and I have had a lot of blood clots and lots of painful cramping I'm steel bleeding heavy and I just want to no did I have a miscarriage

2001 Honda Accord dies while driving, starts right back up [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2001 Honda Accord with approximately 181,000 miles on it. It runs great but about a week ago the car died, without any warning signs, while I was stopped at a stop sign. It started right back up and I didn't have any more problems from it until yesterday (a week later) when the car...

View more questions Search