Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RachelMLara Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2014, 10:08 PM
    What forms should he fill out?
    I have a friend that was brought to US by his parents at the age of 15. What forms should he fill out?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 16, 2014, 11:55 PM
    Please clarify your question
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

May 17, 2014, 06:07 AM
    It appears to me that the friend may be an illegal alien. OP is seeking to learn how he should proceed to obtain legal residence status. Am I correct, Rachel?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How many forms do I need to fill out? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I want to apply for form I-130 to my parents and my child's brother. Should I file 3 separate forms?

F1- dependent -- which forms to fill [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My wife is on F2 visa and doesn't have social security or ITIN. She was in US for the whole year 2008. Could you please advise me which forms should I fill for her. I believe she only needs form W-7. Do I need to fill a 8843 for her? In summary, can I say that a F1-student and his...

Which forms I need to fill? [ 2 Answers ]

I am J-1 visa, arrived at Nov,2006. I worked in University of New Mexico from 2006.11 to 2007.7. And then transferred to University of Maryland. So, I worked at MD from 2007.8 to 2007.12. So, Questions are: 1, Which forms I need to do? 2, do I need prepare two sets of tax forms? 2, I am...

Which Forms to fill [ 1 Answers ]

I came to US on L1- visa after Oct 2006 and my income for 2006 in US is less than $3000. I am Indian cititzen. For 2006 I am non-residian alien. I need to know which forms I need to fill. What will be the refunds I might received? Thanks in advance Praveen

HELP... not sure which forms I need to fill out [ 3 Answers ]

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have a "real" job in which I received a W-2 and a second job in which I received a 1099-MISC. This is the first year I've had both of these forms and I need to know exactly what forms I need to fill out. PLEASE help! M:confused:

View more questions Search