Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yodo1089 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2014, 04:09 PM
    How do I get him back
    Hi, so this guy had a hudge crush on me for a super long time, but I had no interres. But ever since he stopted
    Liking me, I just fell in love with him but he is over me. But, one of his friends told me he still has feelings for me but I don't know if I should believe him. I don't know what to do but last year we where in the same class and this year we are not but he will be in my class next year so do you think he would fall in love with me again next year? I think its because we wert in the same class so he could fall in love with me but what if he doesn't.
    What do I do he's all I think about (he quit liking me when we changed class)
    Please help
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 16, 2014, 04:15 PM
    How old are the two of you?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 16, 2014, 04:17 PM
    Sounds like you are too young to be talking about falling in love....

But this is what happens...you played the game...you weren't interested and now that he's not, now you want him. Childish stuff.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 16, 2014, 04:37 PM
    Give up on it... focus on your classes. You can't make anyone like you... and its clear he doesn't any more.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 16, 2014, 04:41 PM
    As I recall you are 11. You are too young for this.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 16, 2014, 04:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    As I recall you are 11. You are too young for this.
    . Oh, yeah, now I remember!

You are too young to be playing these games. Wait until you are at least 16.
    yodo1089 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2014, 06:46 AM
    [Did I ask what age should I be? NO! I'm not to young love is anny age so give me a answer
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 17, 2014, 06:51 AM
    Where do you get the idea that love is any age? Its an immature notion. The younger you are, the less you can understand what love really is. The media has made romantic relationships so attractive that younger people want to emulate adult behaviors before they are truly ready. That's the position you are in. At 11 you are too young to engage in romantic relationships. At 12 and 13 you can start hanging in with boys in groups. At 14 you can start dating one on one. Assuming, of course, that your parents allow it.

That's the only answer you will get here.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 17, 2014, 07:32 AM
    You can't get him back because you never had him. That's what everyone has tried to tell you and if you try tricks to attract him you will look and feel like a complete fool. You may have these intense feelings for someone, but you obviously don't know what to do about them, or that you cannot control the feelings of others. That's what you are trying to do, and that never works, and nobody wants you to look like a complete boy crazy fool.

I know it sucks to not be able to share your feelings with the one you have feelings for, and hurts, but that's what having feelings is about, learning to deal with them, maturely, without making a fool of yourself. None of us wants that because that will hurt you worse than dealing with the fact that sometimes you can love intensely, but the one you loves DOESN'T feel the same.

That's just life, we can't always get what we want just because we want it, and we cannot control how others feel about us.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

45 degree elbows joined back to back. Are they legal to make a long sweep 90 [ 2 Answers ]

Are back to back 45s legal I drainage situations in canada

Can the IRS keep my back pay for Social Security Disability If I owe back taxes [ 4 Answers ]

I owe back federal taxes of approximately $13,000.00. I have a back payment of approximately $20.000.00 coming from Social Security Disability. How much money will the IRS keep of this money if any, and will they notify me before hand

12 weeks pregnant and severe posterior pelvic back back. Cant roll over at times etc. [ 1 Answers ]

I have trouble concentrating or sleeping cause my back hurts, I feel like I may need help getting up or rolling over sometimes and at times when I walk I feel a stabbing pain on one side or the other right above my behine and it feels like my leg may give out. Happened with my last pregnancy but...

Teacher took my iPhone away, won't give it back; gave 2 other students phone back. [ 9 Answers ]

I go to a high school. I got caught listening to music one day in class, my teacher took my phone away. I thought she was going to give it back at the end of the day. When I came and asked her, she said I was listening to music during a classmates presentation and my parent will have to pick it up...

Issue with hot water & pressure for 2 back to back shower units. [ 0 Answers ]

We have 2 levels in the house with 2 water heaters. Hot water & pressure is fine to the entire house (including the upstairs bathroom sinks), however, recently we lost both hot water & pressure to the 2 upstairs showers.

View more questions Search