Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Karsjacobs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2014, 03:51 PM
    replacing umbrella fabric
    The fabric on my umbrella is torn. Is there a way to replace only the fabric if the rest of the umbrella is intact?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 16, 2014, 05:28 PM
    Will require some intricate difficult sewing, but probably could be done, however, that material needs a special sewing machine.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 16, 2014, 06:03 PM
    Unless you have a very expensive umbrella, it is not worth it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you use a patio umbrella as a replacement for an offset umbrella [ 2 Answers ]

My offset patio umbrella top is old and faded and torn in places. Can I use the cover part of a patio umbrella to replace it? So much cheaper than buying a new one.

Patio Umbrella Tilt mechanism is broken... umbrella will not stay straight. [ 2 Answers ]

Our umbrella will not stay straight up. I will automatically tilt to one side. The other side we have to still push in the button. There is no obvious damage/breakage. How can we get it to stay straight? We typically don't tilt it ever...

Fabric dilemma [ 0 Answers ]

A bandage was stuck inside my sons sleeping bag. Taking it off has left a very sticky mess. How can I remove it? The outer part of the bag is nylon. There is a considerable amount do batting inside the bag also.

Matching fabric [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, we purchased these pillows from Pier1: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing? out=jpg&size=l&tid=10097877 We really want to make matching drapes with this fabric (or something very similar). We tried calling Pier1, but they cannot sell us this fabric and said the manufacturer that makes it...

Different fabric sofas together? [ 0 Answers ]

I HAVE 2 MICROFIBER SOFAS... IS IT OK TO PUT a different fabric sofa of loveseat with them?

View more questions Search