Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sbi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2014, 03:48 AM
    L1 max out completed
    Hi, My husband was in L1B visa and completed 5 years on Mar 2014 and currently he is in India.He has applied for H1B visa this year under regular - general cap . Still waiting for the lottery results.His employer had submitted application for PERM - labor certifcate on Nov 2013 and on may 2014 he got the labour certificate approved.My questions.1.If he gets H1B visa, Can he enter US this Oct 2014 or should wait till Mar 2015 till the max out date is reset. How long will be the visa valid. Can he get h1 extension.2.What is the next step with PERM, as currently out of US. Can he file for I-140 (as employer has asked to submit the form.) Can he do premium processing of I-140. What are the advantages of doing premium processing.3.If his H1B application s not selected, What are the available options. Does he need to wait for 1 year and then apply for new L1 petition.I know I have asked so many questions. Sorry. But any advice is highly appreciated.. Thanks for your time.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I know when I've completed my probation [ 3 Answers ]

My son was 2 months from AF service. Already accepted but put on hold because job was not open in his career field (scored very high and wanted him in certain job). During that 2 months he became mentally ill with sudden onset bipolar with schizophrenia tendencies. He committed several crimes. Was...

How they should be completed [ 2 Answers ]

How they should be completed in accounting

What after completed this course [ 1 Answers ]

I have got orcle application techincal ,developer6i,dba and sql server I wondering what I can get after all this subjuct I got online examination but I would the consltant lead me what is the next and I still donot have a job .as soon as possbile informe

Specified I/O operation not completed [ 3 Answers ]

I see the help here but want to understand what caused it. Currently I'm virus scanning an external hard drive (that is the HD out of my laptop). What I/O operation is it speaking of? The virus scan is still going on no problem - except that it's taking forever.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.