Ask
    helpdapeep Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2014, 06:33 PM
    What kind of bug is this
    Just found walking on ceiling
    Very small bug 4 legs on each side
    krissyg2991 Posts: 142, Reputation: 11

May 15, 2014, 06:36 PM
    Uhhhhh... you gotta picture or anything? I took a semester of entomology and might be able to help, but not with what you have given me so far, lol
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 15, 2014, 07:54 PM
    With 8 legs it is not an insect, it is a member of the spider-arachnid- family. Insects have 6 legs.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 15, 2014, 09:00 PM
    That is quite a vivid description!

LOL

We will need a little more than "small with 8 legs"....color? Identifying marks? Where is this? Pictures?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What kind of bug is this [ 2 Answers ]

Hello this bug was outside my home in Missouri it was around 6 inches long inclding wings never seen one before Prity scarry http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/4757/10019150.jpg

What kind of Bug is this? [ 6 Answers ]

OK last night, I went into my bathroom and there was this bug just sitting in the tub next to my cat (who I shall now refer to as useless since he didn't even bat an eye at it lol), anyways... I don't like bugs and this thing was pretty big, probably an inch or so, it didn't run or seem afraid of...

What kind of bug [ 3 Answers ]

Ok I live in Virginia and in the summer while out side these very tiny bugs almost invisible bite me. I can only see them when bitten and look at the bit spot. They are tiny orangeish color. I believe they fly but possible jumping not sure. I have never been bitten by them until I moved to Va and...

What kind of bug is this? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. When I lived in Alabama, I found this caterpillar, or at least I think it's a caterpillar :), in front of my trailer. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what kind it is and what they know about it. Thanks! Emily P.S. I took these pictures in 2005, so I would like to know soon...

What kind of bug is this? [ 4 Answers ]

I have noticed a very small, tiny bug crawling aroung near and around the bottom of my tub and it appears to be coming from a small crack or opening at the bottom of the tile on the wall. It is shaped like a tadpole, or cone. The head is wide and round and narrows as it goes back toward the tail....

View more questions Search