Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tony1834 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2014, 11:38 AM
    What does an orb flying toward me mean?
    I was in the army boot camp and I was asleep my ssgt told me that he saw a orb flying towars me and went it got closer to me I start moving sitting up touching my head what it suppost to mean?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 14, 2014, 01:21 PM
    Orbs are part of nature; nothing supernatural about them. Sometimes caused by swamp gas. How would we know what it means, or, means nothing in particular except some swamp gas was in the air manifesting as orbs.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

May 15, 2014, 01:04 PM
    Just because an event happens does not mean it has a prescribed meaning behind it. Nobody here can prove or disprove what you described (I am VERY skeptical of most orb accounts). Let's just assume that this was some sort of spirit entity... that's all it was. It doesn't mean you're followed, or gifted, or haunted, etc.
    RDFG Posts: 37, Reputation: 4

May 19, 2014, 06:37 PM
    A orb is merely energy. It can come from different sources. Most cases nothing to fear. You may be sensitive to energy that's why you moved. Kind of like if you have your eyes closed you can still feel if someone is near you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early 80's kins movie: Flying Head? [ 1 Answers ]

I've been thinking of this movie for a while. It was a trippy kids movie kind of like The Never Ending Story and Return to Oz. The movie's 2 main characters are a couple of English kids with accents, one of them is named "Benker." The only scene I can recall is of a giant, talking, bald, head that...

Orb in Photo [ 2 Answers ]

This photo was taken in our front yard, when I first look at this photo I laugh cause its look like a gas that goes out of my , but as I look closely I saw a bright lights going upward and now I am curious know deeply what is behind, is there something to do with the camera flash or there are...

Orb in Photo [ 2 Answers ]

This photo was taken in our front yard, when I first look at this photo I laugh cause its look like a gas that goes out of my , but as I look closely I saw a bright lights going upward and now I am curious know deeply what is behind, is there something to do with the camera flash or there are...

Orb in Photo [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have one Orb in my photo actually on my hair. The photo was taken in a pub on a night out with friends in a bright atmosphere with no smoke or damp and dusty atmosphere. The Orb is a silvery/grey with a purple coloured glowed around the outside, an inner circle and it looks like it has...

Late 80s/ early 90s kids movie flying head with long beard [ 1 Answers ]

So I remember seeing this movie in around 1994, so it was probably around made in the late 80s/early 90s straight to video. The first part I remember is that a huge floating head came into a kids room and the kid rode that head's long beard all the way to this fantasy world. Some girl taught him...

View more questions Search