Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vtbratsmom3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2014, 03:15 PM
    How to reset my wtgo boiler
    I have a wtgo series 3 oil-fired water boiler. I ran out of fuel today only had enough money to get 10 gallons and now can't get it to fire up. I have pushed the lockout button but no luck
    Grady White Posts: 1,417, Reputation: 59
    Ultra Member

May 14, 2014, 08:13 PM
    You are going to have to bleed the air from the fuel pump.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red light on low water weil-mclain wtgo 3 [ 1 Answers ]

Red light is on the hydra-stat box (low water) and burner will not fire. What should I do ?

State Select electric water heater, reset button will not reset... HELP! [ 0 Answers ]

Our old water heater finally quit. We were given a 3 yr old State Select electric water heater and my husband is installing it. It seems the reset button will not reset. There is power to the top element, but when he checks the bottom element... no power! The reset button seems to be unable to...

Is my hobart 600 a steam boiler or a hot water boiler. There is no circulator pump [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Hobart 600 automatic gas fired furnace. The first thing is I cannot see a circulater pump or a air tank. I can not tell if it is steam or hot water. When I go to fill the system with water, the system fills and then the water continues to flow out to the drain pipe.

My boiler stops working intermittently - OK after reset? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Weil McLain boiler and for the last two days after the thermostat turned on the boiler did not until I reset the power in the boiler. Why is this happening ? Two months ago I replaced the thermo cutoff fuse (thermo rollout) because it went bad. I replaced the same part last heating...

View more questions Search