Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    debra-1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2014, 08:36 AM
    Can't open jpeg
    I can't open and image.jpeg file from an email. The message comes up
    "Can not create the file image001.jpeg right click the folder you want to create the file in, and then click properties on the shortcut menu to check your permissions for the folder"
    What do I need to do to fix this.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 13, 2014, 09:46 AM
    Do you know who sent the image? Were you expecting it? If not, I would not download or try to open it.

If you do know the sender, then you probably have your default downloads folder set to a folder you don't have access to. Try saving the file to your Downloads or Documents folder then opening it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Suddenly can't open jpeg files [ 7 Answers ]

About three weeks ago I suddenly could no longer open jpeg files - always had in the past - haven't changed anything on the computer - downloaded Adobe Reader 9.0 still can't open - running Vista on new Dell XPS laptop - any ideas?

Can not open jpeg files [ 2 Answers ]

I can not open a jpeg file in outlook 2007

Suddenly can't open Jpeg's or PDF's [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Lenovo desktop with lots of memory running a 6.0 connection speed at 3.2 Mhtz with Vista home professional at 32 bits. About a week ago I suddenly couldn't open Jpegs,'Pdf's or Mht. On my bottom bar , my leftside Javascript quickly flashes connecting to and my green bar quickly flashes...

Outlook won't open .jpeg files [ 1 Answers ]

I have started having trouble opening .jpeg attachments on email. This has only started happening yesterday, and I haven't changed anything or loaded anything on my PC for weeks. When I click on the attachement I get the usual pop-up asking if I want to open or save the file, when I choose either...

View more questions Search