Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rituc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2014, 07:54 AM
    F1 TO H4 Conversion
    I am currently on H4 Visa. I have got an admit and am planning to change to F1 Visa. But there is recent development that dependents on H4 visa will be allowed to work. Do you have any clue as to when will this be put to action?

Also once I am on F1, will my H4 status be cancelled or I am eligible to hold both since my husband is on H1B. Also what's the process to convert from F1 to H4 in United States and what is the fees charged by USCIS for this conversion

Thank you!

Best Regards,
    Ritu Chandiramani
    Santoshi24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2014, 09:02 PM
    Hi Ritu,

Your H4 will be cancelled once you changed into F1.

I am in the same situation.I don't know what to do.I got an admission. I am planning to change to F1 visa because I got RA.Do you have any solution to your problem? Is it difficult to change from F1 to H4 visa once we changed to F1.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

H4 to G4 conversion [ 4 Answers ]

Hello All, I am currently on H4 visa and I recently got an offer fron UN in HR assistant category. My husband is in on H1B Visa, UN is insisting to convert my visa and my spouse visa to G4 visa in order to accept UN offer. As per UN, I and my spouse should be on G4 visa. I have following...

Conversion [ 1 Answers ]

As for price per foot. If something is... starting at 20$ per foot,. 21 $ per foot 22, 23, 24 ,25 ,26 etc per foot, then if you wanted to put the price in as... $ per meter.. How would you convert that? So if it was 20$ per foot = _______ per meter? ...

H4 to H1 conversion [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am Shweta. I am new to this site. I am on H4 status and I want to change the status to H1. I have overall 3.4 years experience in Software Testing from India. I have some queries so can anyone help me in solving these below queries.

Conversion of KB to MB [ 2 Answers ]

I need to upload a file listed as 50,827 KB to a site with a maximum upload capacity of 100MB per file... by my way of thinking the file to be uploaded is 50.8MB and thus able to upload - right?

View more questions Search