Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mimitodd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2014, 07:03 PM
    Why do I darken during summer
    Hi,

I need help I get so dark during summer
    I use 55HT it works so well for me but is like it stops working every summer
    Can anyone suggest what cream I can use for my face and body summer
    Especially my face gets even more darker than the rest of my body
    I need a good stron cream for summer
    I thought sunscreen will help but so far not much help
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 12, 2014, 10:04 PM
    Keeping out of sun is main way.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 13, 2014, 05:31 AM
    Get a day job with a Mushroom farm... you would never be in the daylight, and you would never get a suntan.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

British TV ad for something like summer radio music/summer festivals [ 0 Answers ]

Anyone remember a British TV ad for something like summer radio music/summer festivals where an overweight guy dances himself thin? I really want to know what the track was that was playing. Was it Sophie Ellis Bextor ('Why does it feel so good')? Somehow that doesn't seem quite right...

Paying child support during the summer, but I have her during the summer. [ 3 Answers ]

When we got our divorce, I didn't pay attention to the fact that I would be paying child support during the summer months too and I have the child during the summer. Can I file a petition for him to pay me payments during the summer months? I am basically paying him all year round.

Darken paint [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to know the best way to darken interior house paint? The color is a baby blue and I want it to be more blue-grey.

How can I darken my hair? [ 2 Answers ]

My hair was recently dark brown. I lightened it using a bleach and a toner. It looks nice - but doesn't suit me. Too blonde. I want to go slightly darker. Can I use a different toner or darker color?

Summer Switch on Furnace- on or off in summer? [ 3 Answers ]

I have an older model Carrier furnace for central heat in the basement; the AC unit is newer and outside. I noticed that the Carrier unit has a "Summer Switch". Should it be set to off during the summer months?

View more questions Search