Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ajwharton17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2014, 04:11 PM
    What happens to the demand and supply curves when determinants change?
    Think about a product that you have purchased recently (e.g. soda, diapers, takeout meals, milk, shoes, manicure/pedicure, video game, etc.). Explain how the law of demand affected your purchase. Give specific examples of how the determinants of demand and supply affect this product (T-I-P-E-N and P-R-E-S-T). What happens to the demand curve and the supply curve when any of these determinants change? Give examples of scenarios that would cause a change in demand versus a movement along the same demand curve and supply curve for this product. Discuss the new equilibrium price and quantity that result from these changes. Can you demonstrate some of these changes graphically?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 12, 2014, 04:31 PM
    Can you?

This sounds like homework. Have you done your research? We won't do your homework for you, we're not paid to answer questions, we're volunteers. What you're asking is a lot of work, and it's your work, not ours. So do the work.

We are willing to critique you answer, but we will not do the work for you, that would be cheating on your part.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Supply/Demand Curves [ 0 Answers ]

So there's an article about how a company wants to expand its services overseas to another country. I don't get what will happen to the supply and demand curve. There has to be two - one for the present time and one for the future because as time changes, it has to change. In other words,...

Supply and demand [ 4 Answers ]

My question is if demand remains the same and supply increases What happens to prices and quantity

View more questions Search