Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrscoltweaver Posts: 240, Reputation: 20

Apr 4, 2007, 12:59 PM
    Kid's clothes
    Does anyone know of a good online site to buy girl's clothes size 14 and above? I was shopping at The Children's Place but 14 is as high as they go. I'm sick of all the clothes I am seeing in the store that are so "grown" looking. I don't want a 9 1/2 year old hoochie momma!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 4, 2007, 02:09 PM
    Have you tried Oldnavy.com: CS Home ?

Limited Too

Apr 4, 2007, 02:15 PM
    Thanks J, I forgot about Limited, Too.
    Expert

Apr 4, 2007, 02:37 PM
    I have a 13 year old girl who LOVES to shop online!!

Apr 4, 2007, 02:52 PM
    Mine doesn't know anything about that and really could care less what she wears, much less if her teeth are brushed or if her hair is clean-please tell me vanity will strike soon, I'm tired of having the head smell test after showers!
    Expert

Apr 4, 2007, 03:51 PM
    LMAO!! Head smell test. I do that with my younger one.

How old is she? Has she "started" yet?

Mine has been a vanity freak since she was 2.

Once she got a new pair of shorts and was looking in the mirror, now mind you she was 2, and looked up at me and said, "Mommy, do these shorts make me look fat?" LMAO.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Kid's 90s video [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name a movie from the 90s (I think) that is about a girl who has a black and white outfit (with a flower on her chest) and brown curly pigtails? She goes to a world or town of different colored characters, they have different colored outfits. They sign a lot of songs, there...

Name of kid's film [ 2 Answers ]

Does anybody know the name of the children's movie (90's I think) in which one of the main characters was the devil? Well at least the guy looked like the devil. He was painted red and had these huge black horns on his head. I remember it being quite scary for a kid’s film.

80's Kid's Movie [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of a Children's Fantasy movie from the 80's where these two brothers died and ended up in this fantasy world where they had to beat the bad guys or something before they could to to heaven? Thanks!

90's kid's movie... Please Help! [ 2 Answers ]

O.K. for a while I've been remembering a movie I watched when I was a kid in the 90's I don't have much to describe it but it's an animated kids fantasy about a little boy named Mimo... and during the movie there is a closet or dungeon in a kindom that holds an evil, black, blob-looking creature...

View more questions Search