Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    princ3 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2014, 08:40 AM
    How to produce hommade metallic ink mixing aluminium powder with some blinder?
    What blinder and what proportions of ingridients.Tell me the simplest way
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 12, 2014, 09:04 AM
    Most people don't have the means to grind the ink to a suitible consistancy. Do you?

May 12, 2014, 12:35 PM
    I just want for this ink to be useful for some pen
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 12, 2014, 12:42 PM
    Then you won't be able to gring the pigments into a fine enough consistancy. Not with anything you will have access to. I have access to a LOT of different things... just not one that could do that.

It takes only one tiny little piece that didn't get ground small enough to block the entire pen.

THere is a reason ball point pens weren't invented until they were. ITs not just the concept , but the available technology to make it work wasn't available. Meaning you won't be doing it at home for the very same reasons. No access to the equipment and processes needed to make it work.

May 12, 2014, 03:41 PM
    Ok so I need some other stuff with which I can write with this ink.If its not pen so tell me how to make ink and something other with which the ink could be used for writing.

May 12, 2014, 03:55 PM
    I mean what a BINDER should I use for making ink.Not how I will produce that powder .I Will buy well done fin powder.I need binder and proportions for ink making

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Recipe for mixing Monobenzone/Benoquin Powder [ 0 Answers ]

How much powder per coco butter should I mix?

Why do the aluminium ions move to the negative electrode in the process of aluminium [ 1 Answers ]

In the process of getting aluminium by electrolysis ,why do aluminium ions mve to the negative electrode?

Mixing cream color, powder bleach and 40vol crème developer [ 1 Answers ]

Can you mix a tube crème color (highest blonde), with a powder bleach (bleach has a blue tint), with a 40 volume crème developer (white), for a one step lift and deposit process?

Metallic and non metallic ions [ 1 Answers ]

Why metallic ions are larger in size as compared to non metallic ions?

Mixing powder with melted silver? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, this is going to seem a bit crazy, but I can't find an answer anywhere else. If you are a silversmith, know a silversmith, or just happen to know the answer, can you tell me: Can a fine powder be mixed with melted silver and that silver still be usable for forming into a piece of...

View more questions Search