Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Paleana20 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2014, 09:51 PM
    Rash on finger?
    I've had this rash on my finger for months! It itches from time to time and becomes inflamed every now and then as well. Any ideas as to what it could be??
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 11, 2014, 09:56 PM
    It could be time to see a doctor if it concerns you.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 11, 2014, 10:06 PM
    Do you wear a ring on that finger? Contact dermatitis is what it sounds like. Watch to see what you come in contact with that causes it to inflame.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Allergy rash or heat rash?? [ 1 Answers ]

My mom has red spots and bumps on her face and neck and she says it itches and it stings. We've tried putting aloe (both bottled and straight from the plant) as well as ice compress. She has been taking ibuprofen to get the redness and swelling down. What could she take or put on her skin to help...

Itching finger rash tiny bumps costa rica [ 2 Answers ]

About 6 months ago my wife and I went to Costa Rica for 8 days. We snorkeld, went ocean fishing on a boat, We did the canopy tour on the cables (the leather gloves they gave us were pretty well used and of course sweated in by many different tourist and we river rafted. I now am getting rashes...

My finger [ 1 Answers ]

My finger is throbbing and in slightly swollen

Pimple like bumps on finger/very sore/itchy/swollen on finger. [ 2 Answers ]

It started with 2-4 tiny pimple like bumps on my finger. Then it started to get really, really itchy, swollen and very painful. It is starting to get a red spot on it. I had this once before, a few years ago, but this time is worse.

Bumpy, red rash on finger - been there for months [ 1 Answers ]

I have a bumpy, red rash on my ring finger that will NOT go away. I've tried lotions, antibiotic ointment, even tanactin once! I thought it was poison ivy, but it doesn't itch anymore and flares up every time I wear my wedding ring. I've also cleaned my ring numerous times using ring cleaner,...

View more questions Search