Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rishishah231 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2014, 11:00 PM
    Daily Vegetarian Multivitamin Tab in India
    Dear Doc.
    My Age is 27 Male.
    Kindly suggest for my below que.

My question is I am pure vegetarian. Not eating egg even.

Request you to suggest any multivitamin tablet in India ( GELATIN OR ANY NON VEG INGREDIENTS FREE ) which I can take daily which provides daily intake of vitamins to improve general health . Please suggest tablet which DOES NOT LEAD to make me eat more . In short should not have side effect that increase my weight . Also please consider that it should be LOW PRICE as I need to take it on daily bases . Thank you in advance for the help. Waiting for the positive response soon. Thanks & Regards.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

May 14, 2014, 07:47 AM
    These are questions you should take to your pharmacist. This is because they'll know their stock and which is right for you. I have no idea what is available in your country or region, I don't know what price it is, what I consider cheap might not be to you, and I have no idea of the chemical composition of multivitamins.

That being said, most have the vitamin and the binding agent. Which is usually corn starch or something similar. Not an animal by product. I wouldn't worry about that. Multivitamins do not make you fat. An unbalanced diet, lack of exercise, or a genetics can cause weight gain. Having vitamins will just make you healthy if consumed in the proper dosage. Again talk to your local pharmacists. They'll be able to help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My 'Symbols' tab is missing from 'Insert' tab? [ 2 Answers ]

I can't find "symbols" tab any more on my "insert" drop down menu. How can I get it back?

With an accidental click on Firefox tab bar, the tab will get out n open another wind [ 1 Answers ]

With an accidental click on Firefox tab bar, the tab will get out n open another window; how do I pull it back the other way round? i.e. close this new window and put it back on the original location ?

Vitamin d and multivitamin [ 6 Answers ]

I was wondering my vitamin d level is low I already take a multivitamin, does it matter if I take a multivitamin as well as vitamin d once a day each?

Should I take 1 or 2 Flintstones multivitamin at age 23? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! I'm a 23 year old female. I recently started taking Flintstones multivitamins with Iron about 2 weeks ago. On the bottle, it says children and adults take 1 tablet daily w/ food. But people I meet keep telling me, and I read blogs & stuff on the internet, that adults take 2...

View more questions Search