Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    egtscaresme Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2014, 09:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    You keep proving your own ignorance... and the fact you ARE an alcoholic that refuses to come to terms with it. You also have a total lack or respect for others... and that makes you a drunken scum... Personally after your rants... you are the one that started namecalling here....., I have the right to respond to rude Noobs that think they know everything.

I hope you have one too many... and end up in jail... perhaps that's what its going to take before you grasp what an incredibly rude person you are... when you spout off like a blowhard as you have been doing here... and you find out you don't have anything to back up that mouth. THen explain to the authorities how 7+ drinks in a night isn't excessive drinking...etc....see how far you get with it.

But then... you would have to have some degree of intelligence to grasp that... and I think you have proven you don't have it. You are probably barely old enough to drink as it is....Most people outgrow this teenage binge drinking by their early 20's, learning how stupid they look to others (alcohol, doesn't make you cool...it does the exact opposite)....those that don't are already true alcoholics by that time.
    Then our definitions of alcoholics is different. I call someone dependent on alcohol an alcoholic. No dependency here. If occasional binge drinking makes me an alcoholic. Okay sweet. It's not to look cool? Assumption again? Sounds like it. You don't NEED my life story. You said that yourself. Again you mention my drinking ending me in jail as If I'm not planning to abstain. Read. Jesus.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 9, 2014, 09:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by egtscaresme View Post
    Then our definitions of alcoholics is different. I call someone dependent on alcohol an alcoholic. No dependency here. If occasional binge drinking makes me an alcoholic. Okay sweet. It's not to look cool? Assumption again? Sounds like it. You don't NEED my life story. You said that yourself. Again you mention my drinking ending me in jail as If I'm not planning to abstain. Read. Jesus.
    Alcoholics rationalize their use... and Oh, they can get really creative. They are really good at excuses.

The giveaway... is can you go six months without a drink of alcohol? Seriously... if you DON'T have a problem... it would be easy to do. I can... I have... its not hard to do. ,.....But can you? You can have fun without booze... actually you can have MORE fun without the booze. I've got maybe 10 bottles of wine in a rack and a dozen bottles of Vintage ale in my Refrigerator....I bought them two months ago and haven't opened one yet. The wine I've had for a few years. In fact I've had one glass of wine in the last 4 months, it was at my neighbors and I haven't opened a bottle of mine at home in 4 months.

Think I'm wrong... do it to prove it to yourself. If you get an actual craving, a strong NEED... then you have a dependence issue growing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hair drug test [ 0 Answers ]

Today is exactly one week since the test. If positive, wouldn't the MRO have called by now? How long do they normally call after if positive? Does an MRO ALWAYS call if positive?

Hair drug test [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I am a very light user, my history being 4 hits off a joint on Dec 15th 2012, then one hit on Nov 24th 2012. Prior to that, it was Sept of 2012, about the same use. I will be having my hair bleached and redyed in 3 days (planned to this anyway) and may possibly be tested as early as...

Hair drug test! [ 2 Answers ]

So the last time I smoked was 8 months ago and I decided to try it again for the first time in a while. I actually only took 2 decent hits and I did get a little high considering it was my first time in a while. I have a hair drug test in about a month and a half do you think I will pass or fail?...

Will I pass a hair drug test with dyed hair? [ 1 Answers ]

My work is going to start hair testing for a govt contract in a couple weeks. I smoked half a bowel every other weekend for about a year. I quit 20 days ago. I dye my hair which is half way done my back. Do you think I have a chance of passing? Or should I start looking for another job? Thanks

Hair Drug Test [ 3 Answers ]

Can I pass a hair drug test if I'm not a frequent drung user?

View more questions Search