Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Need_Help909 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2014, 05:16 PM
    Is she pregnant?
    My girlfriend and I had sex about a month ago and since then she has been peeing blood and chunks of something even when she wasn't on her period. Is she pregnant??
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 9, 2014, 05:22 PM
    Hi Need_Help909,

Pregnancy is a possibility, simply because of the sex, but "peeing blood and chunks of something" are not part of pregnancy. She may have an infection, such as a UTI for example. Time for her to see her doctor.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 9, 2014, 05:25 PM
    Based on what you posted, it sounds like she did get her period after you had sex. Is that the case? Once a woman is pregnant she no longer gets her period. Some women do experience spotting and mistake it for a period though, so pregnancy is still possible unless it's been ruled out?

Has she taken a pregnancy test? A month after sex she should be able to get a reliable result on a urine test, or blood test.

The type of bleeding you're describing is not normal during pregnancy, unless she's having a miscarriage. I think it's past time to see a doctor about this.

May 9, 2014, 05:30 PM
    More to add
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    Based on what you posted, it sounds like she did get her period after you had sex. Is that the case? Once a woman is pregnant she no longer gets her period. Some women do experience spotting and mistake it for a period though, so pregnancy is still possible unless it's been ruled out?

Has she taken a pregnancy test? A month after sex she should be able to get a reliable result on a urine test, or blood test.

The type of bleeding you're describing is not normal during pregnancy, unless she's having a miscarriage. I think it's past time to see a doctor about this.

We used a condom. It didn't break I don't think that's she is pregnant but she refuses to see a doctor because she thinks her mom will be mad for her having sex. One more thing we were both virgins.
    Pets Expert

May 9, 2014, 05:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Need_Help909 View Post
    We used a condom. It didn't break I don't think that's she is pregnant but she refuses to see a doctor because she thinks her mom will be mad for her having sex. One more thing we were both virgins.
    Condoms are the least reliable form of birth control on the market. There are women on this site, and all over the world, that used three forms of birth control, all correctly, and still became pregnant. It happens all the time. Using a condom simply means you were trying to be safe, it doesn't mean she's not pregnant.

If she is pregnant her mom will find out eventually. You can't hide it forever. She needs to see a doctor. It's her choice whether to risk her life. If she's grown up enough to have sex, and risk becoming a mom, she's grown up enough to take the consequences of her actions. Time to be the grownup she thought she was when she decided to play grownup games like sex.

Being virgins means nothing. You had sex. Once you have sex, pregnancy, STD's, and all the fun things that can happen when you have sex, are possible. There are plenty of virgins that got pregnant their first time having sex.

May 9, 2014, 05:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    Condoms are the least reliable form of birth control on the market. There are women on this site, and all over the world, that used three forms of birth control, all correctly, and still became pregnant. It happens all the time. Using a condom simply means you were trying to be safe, it doesn't mean she's not pregnant.

If she is pregnant her mom will find out eventually. You can't hide it forever. She needs to see a doctor. It's her choice whether to risk her life. If she's grown up enough to have sex, and risk becoming a mom, she's grown up enough to take the consequences of her actions. Time to be the grownup she thought she was when she decided to play grownup games like sex.

Being virgins means nothing. You had sex. Once you have sex, pregnancy, STD's, and all the fun things that can happen when you have sex, are possible. There are plenty of virgins that got pregnant their first time having sex.

So you don't think that the peeing thing has anything to do with pregnancy? If it's not what all do you think it is??
    Pets Expert

May 9, 2014, 05:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Need_Help909 View Post
    So you don't think that the peeing thing has anything to do with pregnancy? If it's not what all do you think it is??
    I'm not a doctor. There are no doctors on this site. No doctor would ever risk his/her license by giving medical advice online. You won't find answers online. If she wants answers to why this is happening, she'll need to actually see a doctor.

Also, I didn't say that pregnancy wasn't possible. It is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

3 faint positive pregnant.test 2 negative -am I pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

I have taken 5 pregnancy test 3 (were pos.)of which are the same brand and the other two are the same. I had actually thrown the positive ones in the trash before they turned positive. They are faint lines but noticeable. I had one day of brown discharge the day before I expected my period which...

I got my period this month, but I'm feeling pregnant. Ive been pregnant twice. [ 0 Answers ]

I been feeling sick for a week. I got my period 2 weeks early. I been tired, cranky, irritated, fustrated, and uncomfortable. I been pregnant 2x. I threw up today. And I been having hot flashes and a few cramps. As well as craving ice (a first) considering I hate cold things on my teeth. I took a...

View more questions Search