Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    len13 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2014, 10:45 AM
    I want to be taller.
    I am 19yrs and my height is 153cm I just want to gain some 30cm of height as am little healthy (55kg) so please dear help
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 9, 2014, 10:48 AM
    Wear Platform shoes?
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2014, 04:07 PM
    All you can do is accept the height you are. If you are a man you may still grow a bit more but if you haven't in a while you may be done. Some guys continue growing into their early twenties, though most are done at your age. If you are a woman, you are certainly done growing.

Focus on something important like your intelligence and character instead of things you cannot control.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 10, 2014, 01:50 PM
    That is 20% more height than you are now. At your age extremely doubtful.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 10, 2014, 02:34 PM
    There are extremely painful and expensive surgeries that may give you a few more centimeters, but nowhere near the height you want to gain.

Your height is determined by your genes. There is really nothing you can do to make yourself taller, other than Smoothy's suggestion, wearing platform heels.

You'll have to accept the height you are.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 10, 2014, 07:54 PM
    While you may still grow a few CM. you will not grow that much more. No magic pills, exercise or anything. You will have to learn to accept who you are.
    judith128 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2014, 07:40 PM
    I think that there are available growth enhancer. I think you will still grow. Eat vegetables and fruits.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Will I get taller? [ 1 Answers ]

Well I am a 17 year old boy went through the big change as we all call it, but the only thing is that I am 5'3" , well my only question is will i still have a chance to growing a couple of inches, by the way my older sister is 5'4" mom is 4'11" dad is 5'9" and all uncles around 5'8"-5'19", Do is...

I want to be taller [ 2 Answers ]

Can u please help me? I am 21 year old now and my height is 5.4, want to grow taller!! Please help me...

How to get taller? [ 12 Answers ]

Hey... I'm 14 and I am about 1m52 and I don't know how to grow taller... if I get taller many things will get better I just don't know how? Swimming ? Stretching? Can you pllzzzzz tell me how its really on my nerve

When will he get taller? [ 8 Answers ]

I have this friend, and I just can't like him because he is so much shorter than me... I feel like a gaint whenever I am around him... We are in 7'th grade, and both his parents are TALL... He is about 5'0 now, and I'm around 5'4ish... When will he get taller?. I feel bad that I can't like him...

View more questions Search