Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lucasrox58 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2014, 08:43 AM
    Why did I have this dream
    I played a lot of minecraft yesterday looking for herobrine. And when I went to bed, I had this nightmare that I went to go play and I went into the nether and it was really scary. It wasn't minecraft weird graphics. It looked real. I saw dead people everywhere. This is where it got weird. I saw a dead body spinning around on something then I heard "All warfare is based on deception..." Then I saw a HORRIBLE dark figure then the game froze and made a loud screeching noise that almost made me go deaf. I woke up shaking with tears in my eyes. What does this mean?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 8, 2014, 08:48 AM
    It means you have to stop playing those games for a while and get them out of your head!
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 8, 2014, 08:55 AM
    You keep asking questions related to video games...you've been told. If it's affecting you like this, you're doing too much.

Aside from that, bad dreams happen...it's how life goes.

Gaming is fun, but you can't let it consume you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does this dream mean when a faceless person appears in my dream [ 1 Answers ]

I had a dream in which I was out on a date with someone that had no identity. I am the type of person that does not dream often at all so it definitely presented a great degree of concern. In my dream I had an excellent time on this date. Please help me because I can't seem to get it off my mind.

I dream of my brother dying in my car and I cannot cry for him in my dream [ 3 Answers ]

I dream of my brother dying in a crash in my car, but there is nothing I can do to help him, he was in the passanger side, but I did not see the driver, I see blood coming out of his mouth and ears, I try to cry for him in my dream but cant

I had a dream that my Ex told me he died and then came alive again in your dream? [ 2 Answers ]

We haven't really spoke in a while he's been acting weird and only responds when he wants to and I believe he is in a new relationship. We are only friends but he seems to be interested in what I'm doing and wants to get back with me somehow. I'm not sure how this dream relates to anything. Please...

Never sleep late to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know who said or wrote the saying? Never sleep later to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. Or, Idon't sleep late to dream, the dream. I wake up live the dream.

Crazy Dream: Need Interpetation: Spirit present in dream [ 11 Answers ]

This is a long and strange dream so be patient but, I guarantee you'll have fun with it. This dream has several movements so bare with me, they all came in succession. Phase 1- I'm the son of a wealthy arab woman. She dotes on my quite heavily, seems I'm her favorite son. In a few days, I'm to...

View more questions Search