Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 25, 2014, 08:58 AM
    I am confused. In this thread your wife lost her job. In your other thread your fiance is graduating from boot camp.

Which is it?
    ccordy30 Posts: 49, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2014, 09:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    I am confused. In this thread your wife lost her job. In your other thread your fiance is graduating from boot camp.

Which is it?
    I listed my wife because we are currently going through a divorce and My girlfriend rather me title her my fiancé lol. I have a girlfriend but I am still trying to help my soon to be ex wife with her situation per her request. Sorry for the confusion my friend
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 26, 2014, 04:59 AM
    The only way to know if you can get unemployment is to apply, but normally in government it will be a HR office not her past boss, who will OK or not OK. Also if she quit, and was not fired, seldom will she get unemployment.

I see no discrimination, perhaps a little harassment and a lot of lies. She should have went to HR and the higher bosses instead of quoting. Sorry but if he refused the transfer, you really believe he is going to recommend for another job?
    ccordy30 Posts: 49, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2014, 04:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    The only way to know if you can get unemployment is to apply, but normally in government it will be a HR office not her past boss, who will OK or not OK. Also if she quit, and was not fired, seldom will she get unemployment.

I see no discrimination, perhaps a little harassment and a lot of lies. She should have went to HR and the higher bosses instead of quoting. Sorry but if he refused the transfer, you really believe he is going to recommend for another job?
    Sad to say but at her job every one to every one was best friends, so she really hadno one to reach out to. But she filed for unemployment and it is currently being processed so we praying God have his way.Besides that she is looking for another job.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I have a law suit [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, 2 summers ago, when I was at work a man was stalking me in the parking lot. I told management and they did not care. Didn't do anything. By stalking I mean If I was sitting in my car on a break or something, he would come up to my car to "talk". The first time, my car was unlocked, after I...

Need help in a law suit [ 3 Answers ]

I was assaulted outside of a bar on there property a bouncer is only present in the back of the bar and not in the front. My jaw was broken and my mouth has to be wired for 6 weeks to be healed. Do I have a lawsuit against the bar if I pursue

Law suit [ 4 Answers ]

I live in New Jersey and I'm 18 years old, the other day I was backing up my car to get out of a parking spot and accidentally hit a car behind me. I simply left a minor dent. The owner of the car and I agreed to not involve our insurances, but now he says it is going to cost him $600 to get it...

Law Suit [ 7 Answers ]

I am being sued by a third party debt buyer. The affidavit has a difference account number on it, The original company that issued the credit card is not on it. I have answered the summons (which is the first I heard of this company) and no court date on summons, three weeks later I received a...

Law suit [ 2 Answers ]

I actually have 2 questions.. I have a friend who's husband died a couple of years ago. He left her his Big Rig and she sold it for $20K. SHe also gained a house, however the family of her husband appealed the will in order to get the house. My friend filed a lawsuit and ended up giving the house...

View more questions Search