Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    btlhapi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2014, 06:31 AM
    I submitted my raf claims forms in 2013 after been self completed but even today no r
    On the 28th August 2010 I was involved in a car accident and submitted completed forms of RAF in 2011 via registered mail.
    Since then I have never had a response from RAF .
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 6, 2014, 07:04 AM
    Who and where is RAF. Royal Air Force?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small claims forms [ 1 Answers ]

I had a court hearing on July 26 , my ex was ordered to pay the furniture company $1,000 by August 26 or prior to a pending small claims trial ( because the furniture place told me we should be receiving a court date because the furniture people r suing us now). Well August 26 came n the defendant...

Who claims child on tax forms? [ 4 Answers ]

By court order I am to claim my daughter on taxes. However, when she graduated this June she went to stay with her mother until she started college at the end of August. Her mother is now threatening to claim her since she stayed with her during that time and has continued to stay with her when...

Which forms to be submitted for filing federal and state tax [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I entered US on 24th June 2006 in H1B visa and till now staying in US. I am not sure which forms to be filled for federal and state tax. I stayed in MA state right from day1 till now. Question. 1. Whether I am a resident or non-resident aliens. 2. For MA state tax, there are 2...

View more questions Search