Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dsadley727 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2014, 03:48 AM
    Coloring bleached hair back brown
    I've bleached my hair then put a red color on top. It has faded into a light red orange color, I want to dye it back brown, what do I need to do?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

May 7, 2014, 10:01 AM
    Find the brown you like and dye your hair. There might be a difference between the roots and what you dyed previously. If you're worried about that, find a salon to do it.
    kat1996 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2014, 12:35 PM
    I have dyed my hair a lot and I went from a yellowish blond to a black with highlights. I would just dye your hair the color you want since it's a darker color than what you have now you shouldn't have a poroblem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get my bleached hair back to dark brown [ 3 Answers ]

So just before christmas just gone I used a spray called 'sun inn' on my dark brown hair, after about 2 weeks my hair went a ginger colour then everyone called me names so after a month passed I got blonde hilights done to my hair to take away the gingerness, then when he summer came and the sun...

How do I get my bleached hair back to brown? [ 5 Answers ]

A couple of days ago I had my hair professionally bleached to get the previous black hair dye out of it. I asked for a light brown but it came out a light ginger. As I couldn't afford to get it recoloured again so I bought a medium brown dye myself however it turnt into a greenish/bronze light tone...

How do I get my bleached hair back to light brown? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get my bleached hair back to light brown?

View more questions Search